Brisbane Broncos Jersey Reveal

I'm getting the feeling that it'll be similar to the Heritage jersey from a few years ago (2011):

497378-ben-hennant-models-the-brisbane-broncos-heritage-jersey.jpg

I'm getting the feeling that it'll be similar to the Heritage jersey from a few years ago (2011):

I would be all over this. I don't care if it's 140 bucks.

I feel as though that jersey would have been so much better if it didn't have a full yellow back. The maroon and white just... stops. Looks awkward.

I feel as though that jersey would have been so much better if it didn't have a full yellow back. The maroon and white just... stops. Looks awkward.

Yeah I agree. Why this hasn't been our regular jersey (with aforementioned continuation of the front on the back, number size would be why it's different though) I'll never know. All the other clubs have gone back to their roots so to speak yet the club (or Nike) have gone with awful designs, especially in the last couple of years. The white stripes/hoops design should always be there. It's a nice contrast to the maroon/yellow, dates back to old Power's jersey and goes with the NRMA logo. Not to mention we won our last title in the predominately white away strip we had then

Last edited:

The infestation of side panels.. whoever decided a pattern could no longer wrap around a jersey?

As long as we don't go back to the Super League incarnation, that weird diamond one was appalling.

So what time is this going down? 10am?

"Yep - it's the Broncos' new Home Jersey Launch Day alright. Please stay tuned from 11am local QLD Time today... #BigIdea#Milford"

They are making a pretty big deal of this, bigger then years past at least. I think it's safe to assume we'll get a look at Milford in the new strip today.

Attachments

• 1450168_10152816875954631_982556021455771795_n.jpg
    1450168_10152816875954631_982556021455771795_n.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 1460221_10152816876009631_7841597662392008332_n.jpg
    1460221_10152816876009631_7841597662392008332_n.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 66
Someone on the FB comments said they want the 9's jersey but colours reversed, which means it could look very much like the teaser photos

Last edited:
i'm actually excited about this jersey. the preview looks like its going to be a good one.

If we have to deal with all of this hype and the jersey turns out to be absolute crap, I'm going to be mega pissed..

Is there a way for us to watch the unveiling live over the net or something?
or would we need to wait for broncos.com.au to post up the video....

they must be confident in it for them to be doing a massive reveal on the cliffs at kangaroo point.. pretty cool idea if you ask me.

so are they doing a full announcement at KP with the media/etc? tempted to drop by

Im hoping for a live feed somewhere (doubtful) or a video posted up on the broncs website to view later. Work is in the way of me making an appearance there which i would have loved to have attended.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Skyblues87
  • Browny
  • IceWorks
  • Cavalo
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Howie
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.