Brisbane Broncos Jersey Reveal

It just looks to be an all maroon jersey with yellow stripes (and probably yellow bottom). Hardly ground breaking or great.

Does anyone know where we can watch it. Will it be on foxsports news?

265636-56caa5a6-6484-11e4-a360-a5bf402bfb8e.jpg

This was in the Courier Mail at 11am

Don't hate it. So their doing better already. Don't love it.

Damn. Does that same thing that bugged me with the Nines jersey (that they at least fixed for the replica release) in that the stripes don't go to the whole way around for some reason. They are less stripes and more lines. Sigh.

Not overly in favour of it but I don't dislike it either. I'll wait to see it being worn rather than in an airbrushed image.

I like it. I've said previously that the nines jersey with the colours reversed would look alright. It's certainly one of the better designs from the past couple of years.

brisbane-broncos-home.jpg

Is that Milford, Hodges and Reed below?

270897-6941402c-6485-11e4-a360-a5bf402bfb8e.jpg

Last edited:
B1o3jJOCYAE9ZpA.jpg

LTR: Milford, Hodges, Reed

Last edited:
I guess the Boyd announcement isn't happening, this doesn't look like anything really.

The view from the back seems to complement it.

Attachments

• B1.JPG
    B1.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 129
  • B2.JPG
    B2.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 131
The stripes remind me of 1980s signage. Which may be the point. If so, it's a bad point.

jesus christ, they must have hired the same guy who designed the last one. chuck a couple of yellow lines on the bottom of an all maroon jersey and call it a day. the hashtag thing is just embarrassing.

meh, I'll buy it.

It looks alright, I don't see what all the angst is about unless you are a graphic designer or a 15 year old girl you shouldn't be so caught up in jersey 'fashion'. It's a broncos jersey, buy it and wear it

I thought there was meant to be a special, fucking, announcement?

Surely Milford wasnt the announcement.........................or the jersey for that matter.

Ben Hunt looks really skinny in that pic posted above...

Active Now

• Emanon
  • Xzei
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Battler
  • Lurker
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Manofoneway
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • cento
  • Browny
  • Yellowfella
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Cavalo
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.