Brisbane Broncos Jersey Reveal

You'd think if we had Boyd locked up it would've been announced by today or earlier.. considering pre-season started today.. maybe the Faders offered him $1m a season or something, LOL.

You'd think if we had Boyd locked up it would've been announced by today or earlier.. considering pre-season started today.. maybe the Faders offered him $1m a season or something, LOL.
Please be true!

Last minute details perhaps? Maybe Benny reads BHQ and has seen the backlash?

Gotta offload another player or 2 to make Boyd the leagues first 1.5 million dollar man.

Are we doing a special Anzac jersey?

Ours is okay but most jerseys are meh. The Tigers Anzac one looks great though and kinda wish we had something like it.

Are we doing a special Anzac jersey?

Ours is okay but most jerseys are meh. The Tigers Anzac one looks great though and kinda wish we had something like it.

Really? I think it looks terrible and a bit tacky and really hope we don't do one like that.

Just a thought, but instead of the white arm and neck trim thing, what if it was yellow instead???

Just looking at our Nines jersey, using that with colours reversed for home and away would have been perfect.

Last edited:
The look of the jersey would actually improve if the stripes weren't so low.

It just doesn't look right and makes the jersey look longer than what it actually is. I would have preferred a gold trim also.

This jersey just looks like a fucked up mash up of the 2008 and 9's jersey.

Welp, turns out this is my christmas gift this year. Quite content with that.

I don't know if it is just me, but the more I see the jersey the more it grows on me.

So, apparently the away jersey will be getting a slight update.

What's the bet they won't deal with that hideous logo on the front?

So, apparently the away jersey will be getting a slight update.

What's the bet they won't deal with that hideous logo on the front?

I thiought that is what they will be updating.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.