Attachments

• 1569990626409.png
    1569990626409.png
    292.6 KB · Views: 9,797
  • 1569990634822.png
    1569990634822.png
    287.5 KB · Views: 372
Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, for the right sort of money, with a dearth of other genuine leaders at the club, it's hard not to see this as a positive signing and a good move for both the club and player.

Great news, should never have been allowed to go this long without a deal. Besides players in their first year or two in the NRL, he would be by far our best value for money player. Almost always in our top 5. Severly underrated and undervalued in my opinion, especially in comparison to current high earning numpties like Offa.
[automerge]1569991073[/automerge]
Now make him captain!

Last edited:
**** yes. Make him captain then.

I'm fine with this, I think that's why Gillett was told he was moving to the bench.

8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn (c)
12. Fifita
13. Pangai Jr

14. Segeyaro / Paix
15. Gillett / Carrigan
16. Ofahengaue
17. Flegler

Play Glenn & Fifita 80 minutes on the edges, bring Gillet / Carrigan off the bench to play 35-40 mins at Lock, play Ofahengaue & Flegler exclusively at Prop (Where they should be playing)

Yoooo, Croft has a pretty nice short ball and short kicking game, he could form a deadly combination with Fifita & Staggs on that right edge, let's go, I'm keen af now.

I'm fine with this, I think that's why Gillett was told he was moving to the bench.

8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn (c)
12. Fifita
13. Pangai Jr

14. Segeyaro / Paix
15. Gillett
16. Ofahengaue
17. Flegler

Play Glenn & Fifita 80 minutes on the edges, bring Gillo off the bench to play 35-40 mins at Lock, play Ofahengaue & Flegler exclusively at Prop (Where they should be playing)

Yoooo, Croft has a pretty nice short ball and short kicking game, he could form a deadly combination with Fifita & Staggs on that right edge, let's go, I'm keen af now.

I really prefer TPJ on an edge, but I'd concede that there just isn't a way to make it fit any better than the lineup you've suggested.

Yeah, you want Glenn in there but TPJ definitely plays his best and has the most impact when he is on an edge.

Ofa needs to step up next year, has was really poor after signing his new deal.

8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn (c)
12. Fifita
13. Pangai Jr

14. Segeyaro / Paix
15. Gillett / Carrigan
16. Ofahengaue
17. Flegler

Play Glenn & Fifita 80 minutes on the edges, bring Gillet / Carrigan off the bench to play 35-40 mins at Lock, play Ofahengaue & Flegler exclusively at Prop (Where they should be playing)

Having Gillett on the bench is kinda pointless, at least the current version of him is. He doesn’t make metres and isn’t an attacking whiz that can spark something. Unless he’s being told to transform into a quick line-running offloader, I don’t see him being anywhere near as useful unless we’re being killed defensively on an edge.

I think he’ll stay at right second-row. It’s a tough spot because Pangai seems to be far more potent playing wider and you just have to start Fifita. Gillett at lock to cater for those two won’t do much either, and we look to be running Carrigan and/or Flegler there.

And then you have to fit Glenn in somewhere. Strong argument for him to be on the bench as he can cover the backs and forwards. But surely you don’t Kurt Gidley him

Not saying Glenn doesn’t deserve a start, but I just don’t see where if you have everyone playing the best position for themselves and/or the team. It’s entirely possible that neither Glenn or Gillett start

Surely Lexi would be employed by the club after retirement. We'd be stupid not to keep someone with his work ethic and consistency on and off the field around the young squad in a leadership role.

Dont really like TPJ at lock. Dont think he has the consitency or reliability to his game. He is a weapon in the back row. We surely have to start with TPJ and Fifita as our back rowers if we are serious about shaking things up.

What about TPJ and Fifita on the edges and Glenn as lock? He's quick on his feet and knows how to poke his head through the line. Could play a Cameron Murray-type role for us.

Dont really like TPJ at lock. Dont think he has the consitency or reliability to his game. He is a weapon in the back row. We surely have to start with TPJ and Fifita as our back rowers if we are serious about shaking things up.

We know why mate ... haha

But I agree as far as Pangai and playing lock, although he may have to if either of the vets are kept in the starting side. Not ideal, but not the worst timeline either

I don't care where Glenn plays as long as it's not centre.

One of my favourite Broncos of the last decade. He’s right up there with Hodgo and Parker for me as far as his standing at the club goes. Not as talented as those two, or as much of a character but he’s always done his job with no complaints and is a great bloke from all reports.

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Maddy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • Santa
  • sooticus
  • davidp
  • Fitzy
  • Swordfish
  • azza.79
  • johnny plath
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.