11. Matui Love Henry
12. Alex Barr
13. Korbin Sims

14. Travis Waddell
15. Aaron Rockley
16. Sam Lavea
17. Sam Elliot
18. Kodi Nikorima

That's a strong squad and I hope Moga keeps improving and impressing.

Francis Molo has been really good so far in the front row as well.

Also Matui Love Henry has been a real surprise packet so I wish him luck in this last trial.

Keen to see Scarlett play again. His 2nd half vs Cronulla was pretty good. Hope he gets a look-in as Hunt's replacement, assuming he continues to play well

Keen to see Scarlett play again. His 2nd half vs Cronulla was pretty good. Hope he gets a look-in as Hunt's replacement, assuming he continues to play well
Now were talking... i didnt get to see him play.. let blood him now

Scarlet and murphy both look promising. If their development goes well this I can really see scarlett making a play for the 7.

Disagree. If these guys were any good, they would be playing first grade somewhere. Both are hardly spring chickens. Both unlikely to ever feature in a NRL game.

Scartlett is 23 this year. Not sure what you'd call a spring chicken?

Scartlett is 23 this year. Not sure what you'd call a spring chicken?
23 is a bit old if you haven't already made your first grade debut. To think that he is going to walk in and assume the halfback role on the most famous RL club of the modern era is preposterous. I stand by my previous statement. He will never play a game despite the story in tomorrow's CM.

I understand where your coming from Accept but that is only 2 years older then a young Cronk who made his debut at 21. Sometimes people get overlooked and can make a play at it late. It's not a big deal to me as I have only seen the kid in these trials and honestly was impressed, not highly but enough to say well if we need a solid stop gap we could give that kid a chance and he may actually prove to be a keeper.

Plus Scarlett used to be at the Panthers who had a shitload of talented young halves at the time and always seemed to buy 2 fringe halves with NRL experience every season. It would be very easy to be overlooked in that environment.

I understand where your coming from Accept but that is only 2 years older then a young Cronk who made his debut at 21. Sometimes people get overlooked and can make a play at it late. It's not a big deal to me as I have only seen the kid in these trials and honestly was impressed, not highly but enough to say well if we need a solid stop gap we could give that kid a chance and he may actually prove to be a keeper.
Agreed.

One of my concerns with the Taylor obsession around here is that we might become blind to other options.

Let's assume that in November we sign Taylor for 2019 and Titans don't release him for 2018 (which they probably won't) and Scarlett or Nikorima gets the job for 2018 and they turn out to be the perfect compliment for Milf and they do a Shane Perry and win a comp or something like that?

What then?

Agreed.

One of my concerns with the Taylor obsession around here is that we might become blind to other options.

Let's assume that in November we sign Taylor for 2019 and Titans don't release him for 2018 (which they probably won't) and Scarlett or Nikorima gets the job for 2018 and they turn out to be the perfect compliment for Milf and they do a Shane Perry and win a comp or something like that?

What then?
Thats what im concerned about .. blood in what we have .. Nikorima would go ok.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • barker
  • Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • jd87
  • pennywisealfie
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • TimWhatley
  • NSW stables
  • broncos4life
  • Redfern_1980
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • johnny plath
  • mrslong
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dexter
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.