Brisbane Roar

ningnangnong [Bot said:
]Quite a lovely goal from Franjic.

Broich's was truly incredible also.

Also, that was a very well choreographed goal celebration.

They certainly are playing some great football at present, enjoyable to watch, and even seem to have some depth

Russo said:
They certainly are playing some great football at present, enjoyable to watch, and even seem to have some depth

Yep I think outside of De Vere, Paartalu, McKay and Broich every other player could be swapped out and the performance wouldn't be much worse if it all. As long as Salizano/Reinaldo start getting one between them each week we surely have to be favourites for the crown thus far.

Broich is the best import in the history of the league. He's very top shelf and consistently solid each week. A team full of Broich would slay.

Beating the Victory is so sweet, Muscat is such a farkstain! Roar were deserved winners but they definitely had their chances in the second half as well. Thought the referee let them get away with a huge amount but fortunately it didn't affect the result.

Terrific effort I thought. Could see they were getting tired, but Ante mate the right subs at the right time. Super to come away from this week with 7 from a possible 9 pts.

Beachy said:
Wow [icon_ee

The stadium staff will be mopping up my jizz for weeks after that display!

They were incredible tonight, the second half was flawless and it is hard to believe but the red card only made them lift to another level. Silly from Reinaldo but the other guy should have got a straight red as the last man and I can understand why he was furious. The team is playing so seamlessly and right now I cannot see anyone playing anywhere near our level. It was glorious to watch tonight.

Was another great night and performance by the Roar, how we only had 13,500 there is beyond me as the way we are playing we should be drawing 20k +.

Reinaldo only had himself to blame for the Red, a stupid first yellow, agree should have probably been a straight red but you hardly see them given so Reinaldo should have shut his trap as McKay was arguing the case for him already anyway

But those football followers do yourself a favour and get out to a game soon icon_thumbs_u

Was very glad to be at the game tonight, the den was mental! That last goal was a peach.... brilliant stuff.

The Brizz said:
Beachy said:
Wow [icon_ee

The stadium staff will be mopping up my jizz for weeks after that display!

They were incredible tonight, the second half was flawless and it is hard to believe but the red card only made them lift to another level. Silly from Reinaldo but the other guy should have got a straight red as the last man and I can understand why he was furious. The team is playing so seamlessly and right now I cannot see anyone playing anywhere near our level. It was glorious to watch tonight.

Couldn't agree more mate. In particular that 15 minute period after the red card was as good as you'll see anywhere. They were untouchable.

Just brilliant. they are a treat to watch, I never thought I'd say that about an A-League club.

pennywisealfie said:
Just brilliant. they are a treat to watch, I never thought I'd say that about an A-League club.

Why not?

pennywisealfie said:

+1

Just last season I was whinging about their inability to pass, now they look like they have mastered it.

Silence said:
pennywisealfie said:

Why not?

I can't speak for Penny but personally I've never seen a club in the A-league play so fluently. Quality of players aside, the standard of football since the leagues inception has always been ordinary. Scrappy football is usually what you get with the occasional good game. I have always thought football of the calibre Brisbane are currently producing was above the A-league.

I'd disagree. Even though Brisbane are producing easily the best football in the league's short history, I can't say that I haven't enjoyed watching Melbourne and Sydney teams in the past. Not to the extent of Brisbane right now, but it's been there in varying degrees.

They were flashy and played effective football, but it wasn't the same way Brisbane are playing. Not by a long shot.

like Bosnich said, from what I have seen, our team is playing some shit hot european style football, I'm loving it. Just sucks I can't make it to all the games.

Active Now

• Battler
  • upthebroncs
  • bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • marw
  • Robboi_321
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • davidp
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.