Brisbane Roar

Should have won 5-0 tonight, but a win is a win! Broich is so far ahead of any other player in this league it's not funny, the guy is absolute class.

wtf!! whats with all of these wednesday games. i never know when they are on ****! are there games every wednesday now or something?

Just about. The league increased the number of games for each side to 30 for this season, so I think they're squeezing most of the extra games into the midweeks

The Jets have had a bunch of Wednesday and Saturday night games in the past few weeks and it really pisses me off because I can't make it on those nights!

Friday night is the best night IMO, especially moving into summer.

Now record holders on our own for most games undefeated in the league's history and on today's dominant display we should extend it a few more. Broich was incredible again and should have won a couple of penalties but for some reason referee's just don't reward him. Nichols has really developed quickly into a quality player and is making a huge impact either starting or off the bench. Everyone was good today even Reinaldo who has been poor lately.

I'm really digging Franjic.

pennywisealfie said:
I'm really digging Franjic.

Yeah he is bombing down the right so well which means Kosta can come inside more which makes us even more dangerous, he has had a hand in a lot of goals lately.

Solarzano is unco as hell. more unco than Reinaldo and that bucktoothed bald brazilian we had last year (forgot his name). but he scored today so i cant really complain. At least he seems to be a Van Dijk type where hes unco and can **** shit up but scores as well.....unlike Reinaldo who is just rubbish :P

pennywisealfie said:
Solarzano is unco as hell. more unco than Reinaldo and that bucktoothed bald brazilian we had last year (forgot his name). but he scored today so i cant really complain. At least he seems to be a Van Dijk type where hes unco and can **** shit up but scores as well.....unlike Reinaldo who is just rubbish :P

Solarzano finishes which is exactly what we need, Reinaldo is good at holding the ball up and would be perfect if he could finish. Ideally we could hybrid the two into one complete striker. Henrique (bucky) is pretty good man, he was good until he broke his arm 2 months ago and will add another dimension once fit again, if nothing else it will push the established guys to lift even further.

Yes and the scarey thing is we have Henrique and Stefannuto to come back in yet.

Big one in Melbourne this weekend to get revenge over the Victory

Russo said:
Yes and the scarey thing is we have Henrique and Stefannuto to come back in yet.

Big one in Melbourne this weekend to get revenge over the Victory

The way the Victory are going compared to us we really should towel them easily, I would love to watch Muscat blame everybody but himself at least 4-5 times on Friday night!

The Roar are very good at getting their wide players down the line and knocking good cut back ball across.
All of their attack is aimed at the penalty spot - defenders are not picking up the guys coming from deep.

Beautiful to watch.
Frustrating to watch the inept tactics to defuse what they do though.

Don't teams watch videos of other teams any more?

Raw Boned Youngster said:
The Roar are very good at getting their wide players down the line and knocking good cut back ball across.
All of their attack is aimed at the penalty spot - defenders are not picking up the guys coming from deep.

Beautiful to watch.
Frustrating to watch the inept tactics to defuse what they do though.

Don't teams watch videos of other teams any more?

It is easier said than done when so many players are constantly in motion and when the runs vary in speed/angle etc. They keep succeeding from it because it is never the same.

Congrats btw to Massimo Murdocca - played his 100th game for the Roar this game or the last I think, well done!

So how is it that no-one has commented on the farcical finish to the game on Friday night? It was the first A-League game I'd watched in full all season and while it was entertaining, I couldn't help but shake my head at the ineptitude of the officials leading up to the last minute goal.

That said, Muscat and co did themselves no favours by their carry on after full time either

Yeah Meat, I am still in shock...that you are in the football forum!!! :shock:

Welcome to paradise. icon_smile

I have dipped my toe in here once or twice before... [icon_shady

Active Now

• upthebroncs
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Mr Fourex
  • teampjta
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.