Brisbane Roar

Seriously though, the poor performance of the referees in the Roar game didn't really surprise me.

Over the past few years, there have been a heap of absolutely woeful decisions in the A-League.

That said, every sport seems to be having problems with referees/umpires these days.

Obviously it shouldn't have been a goal but it couldn't have happened to a nicer club tbh (except apart from the Gold Coast....maybe). And Kevin Muscat.... I'm still waiting for the day where someone decks that ****. Would have loved to see him face off against the likes of Roy Keane.

They got a very dodgy free kick for their 3rd goal so I say all is fair in love and war [icon_razz1

Beachy said:
They got a very dodgy free kick for their 3rd goal so I say all is fair in love and war [icon_razz1

THIS!

Brattan got all ball and basically no player, I was furious when that got given as a free. I call it justice although our goal was far more clear cut as wrong. Also Broich gets hacked in the box a minimum of once per week and still is yet to receive a penalty and Central Coast's goal last week against us was very clearly obstructive offside.

Also as Scotty said, Victory and Muscat are f#cktards and deserve anything and everything they get.

Good win today! If not for great keeping we should have won by more, but its 3 points either way. Great to still be uncatchable at the top with under 10 games to go now. Desperately want the team to finish top of the home and away and make sure of the ACL spot before the lottery of knockout finals.

goodbye Reinaldo. Can't say I'll miss you too much lol.

pennywisealfie said:
goodbye Reinaldo. Can't say I'll miss you too much lol.

It still isn't great to lose him, when he plays well he is pretty useful even with his crap finishing, he holds up the ball and passes it well and attracts defenders in. Hopefully Visconte steps up and becomes very useful off the bench and then we will miss nothing if/when Solorzano has a poor game.

we got 600k for him. pretty good imo

I would've paid 600k to get rid of him so we're now 1.2mil in front!!!

pennywisealfie said:
we got 600k for him. pretty good imo

:shock: Really? [icon_lol1. That's awesome!!

Credit to the 13000 people who joined me at the Roar last night, disgusting conditions but a really promising crowd and the players didn't disappoint with one of the better matches of the season.We kept the streak going with the 2-2 draw but should be disappointed that we didn't finish our chances and win in the end. Good result regardless.

Was there too Brizz, was a great performance AGAIN, some great keeping by Moss keeping United in the game, and a little poor finishing. Field held up great considering the torrential rain, fantastic crown would have been interesting to see the crowd in fine weather, and the Roar keep rolling on. icon_thumbs_u

Another great performance last night against a good Adelaide side with 3 key men out in front of their vocal home crowd. Adelaide really piled on pressure in the first and last 15 minute periods but the middle hour we were superb really shutting them down and creating some good chances. Hopefully we get Broich and Franjic back in time for the Glory where a win can seal a top 2 spot, ideally winning the next 3 games seals top spot and then Ange can look at resting key men in the lead up to the finals.

Solid win last night and very sad to say good bye to Luke De Vere, he has been fantastic and deserves bigger and better things just wish he could have stayed the season out. Got to shake his hand and say thanks for everything which was nice, he took the time to thank everyone who stayed after the game. Champion guy.

I fear Matt McKay will go after this season as well, he was brilliant in the quarter and semi finals and I honestly don't see us holding onto him much longer.

Im gonna try to go out to this game, since its just down the road. But I literally have to pay for a mates ticket, coz none of my buddies like football. for last nights game, noone would go even if i paid for them haha

pennywisealfie said:
Im gonna try to go out to this game, since its just down the road. But I literally have to pay for a mates ticket, coz none of my buddies like football. for last nights game, noone would go even if i paid for them haha

don't worry about your mate Penny, come and sit with me and my boys or find Brizz and sit with him. You don't want a wet blanket at the football mate [icon_wink

thanks for the invite, Russo. Where do u guys sit?

What Russo said Buddy!

I can't go to this Saturday which sucks but I am definitely going down to the final regular season game on the Coast although at this stage that might still be played up here.

Active Now

• teampjta
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.