Brisbane Vs. Cronulla *Spoiler*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penalty to Broncos on halfway for a strip.

On attack now, 22m out.

creating plenty of chances just need someone to put there head down and score.

Absolutely brilliant try!!!!!!!!!!

what a try Eastwood you champion haha and Kemp scores just in the right place at the right time but he is still $hit!!! Great stuff Kemp you deserved to score.

Kemp scores.

Wallace puts up a kick 5m out from the goal posts, Stagg takes it, passes back to Ennis who drops it. Eastwood picks it up, does a jink or two, spots Kemp with space and puts in a nice weighted chip to find him on the full.

Ennis converts.

8-0.

Kenny has been great since coming on, Sims looks to be putting in a bit more.

Nearly a try for Wallace after a great kick from Lockyer.

Our attack is going so much better tonight whoever we play next week will have 50 put on them.

Just quietly it looks like Parker will be playing reserves next week unless he starts doing something

Halftime, still 8-0.

We've absolutely dominated, but haven't really capitalised.

Hopefully we can sustain the pressure in the second half and not drop off like we have the last few weeks.

Browny said:
Just quietly it looks like Parker will be playing reserves next week unless he starts doing something

I agree.

He hasn't shown up at all tonight, really needs to pick up.

Browny said:

He is not in the best of form but I think tonight he is just trying to ruck it up hard whereas when in form he steps, fends and offloads. I doubt he will get dropped but I'd love to have PJ on the bench

Im close to adding Kimmorley to my list of most hated. Maybe its the way he stands at marker and thrusts his crotch into the players head.

Wallace is hurt. Limping badly.

Our defence looks very, very shaky.

Anderson knocks on.

Cracking defence from the boys.

cheers for the commentary nnn, need it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.