Brisbane's favourite son says Seibold has hurt the Broncos

I get that Tallis bears a grudge for whatever reason against the Broncos and I get that he is in the cheer squad for Walters and believes that he should be the coach, but the more this season has gone on and various issues have appeared, the more I have come to realise that his comments and criticisms of the club have been pretty much spot on. It may be a shocking alternative universe, but some of you might have to come to the realisation that he is possibly correct in what he has been saying.
To be fair I tend to think most of us do largely agree with many of his observations. A couple of observations here. We largely agree because many on here have said similar things. The other thing is Tallis doesn't like our friends(team) and we tend to be dismissive of people who aren't kindly disposed towards our friends.(family, team?)

I have often thought he was right and I'm not surprised by that because sometimes I agree with @broncsgoat

Last edited:
To be fair I tend to think most of us do largely agree with many of his observations. A couple of observations here. We largely agree because many on here have said similar things. The other thing is Tallis doesn't like our friends(team) and we tend to be dismissive of people who aren't kindly disposed towards our friends.(family, team?)

I have often thought he was right and I'm not surprised by that because sometimes I agree with @broncsgoat

I agree. Broncosgoat doesn't get much right but he was spot on about the coach.

Tallis doesn't even know what fucking planet he is on ... he proved that when he claimed that we just had to look down the road to get our answers on how to fix things ...

I have news for that fool ... winning 4 games out of 14 isn't exactly setting the world on fire; and making 20 year old back rowers the highest paid player in the game (because you panicked; when he was reluctant to sign with you) is not only unsustainable, but also going to cause you serious salary cap problems in the long run

stop giving this dickhead the attention (and clicks) he craves ... only then will he shut the **** up
He's referring the the Storm I believe, currently based on the sunshine coast

Tallis doesn't even know what fucking planet he is on ... he proved that when he claimed that we just had to look down the road to get our answers on how to fix things ...

I have news for that fool ... winning 4 games out of 14 isn't exactly setting the world on fire; and making 20 year old back rowers the highest paid player in the game (because you panicked; when he was reluctant to sign with you) is not only unsustainable, but also going to cause you serious salary cap problems in the long run

stop giving this dickhead the attention (and clicks) he craves ... only then will he shut the **** up
He said to look 100km UP the road (where the Storm are based on the Sunshine Coast).

There is medication you can take or counselling you can receive for that you know.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.