NEWS Bronco Captaincy Contenders

easy TPJ or Lodge.

I think the the captaincy would do TPJ the world of good since his head space has dramatically improved this year under the guidance of Petero. he could go to another level with the added responsibility

It'll be TPJ... he stood up and took over the captaincy when Carrigan went off and in doing so actually asked a legitimate question to the ref.... from memory he deflected the question away because he got the call wrong in the first place

All in on TPJ. Matt Lodge can be shot into the sun as far as captaincy is concerned.

It’ll be nice to have a captain actually talk to the referee now. Problem for either is I don’t see the refs taking them seriously and will probably use anything they say as a reason to penalise us to the end of the earth and then get them fined for good measure

It’ll be nice to have a captain actually talk to the referee now. Problem for either is I don’t see the refs taking them seriously and will probably use anything they say as a reason to penalise us to the end of the earth and then get them fined for good measure
That's true, though for me I think TPJ presents the opportunity to have a captain who is more passionate then the recent choices(no disrespect to Carrigan or younger players who have been thrown into the role almost by no choice). Glenn and Boyd failed to lead by example be it through their words or their actions, TPJ for me presents an opportunity for someone who has hunger to lead by example through his actions and that can be infectious. Little things like how he saved two certain tries from being scored, big hits in defence and taking the ball up add up.

easy TPJ or Lodge.

I think the the captaincy would do TPJ the world of good since his head space has dramatically improved this year under the guidance of Petero. he could go to another level with the added responsibility
TPJ was rallying the troops in the huddles and barking orders to players. Looked like a real captain. I mean we went on to lose a game we should have won so maybe he barked the wrong orders but it was still good to see.

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.