Bronco Shares

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
I see some of the current shareholders who own a fair number of shares in the Broncos are looking at offloading them.

http://www.mybblshares.com.au/

Anyone thinking of buying some?

Wonder if they would actually be a good investment, or just a bit of a gimmic to say you part own the broncos.

I was looking at putting a lazy $1000 on them. They pay a dividend and it's a stable, well-run business. Then again I know almost nothing about share trading.

If I had money I'd buy a few.

Historical Graph since inception of BBL Shares:

imageChart.axd

I don't know much about shares, but triplicating the value in 10 years... Looks okay to me!

I'd consider it depending on the dividend yield ratio.

Hobby investments appeal to me. Don't have a grand to throw at it though.

That sucks.

You can have up to three buyers listed on each $1000 parcel. So if some of you want to combine forces and pay $333.33 each you could still buy some.

Is it a coincidence the massive drop in share price happened when the Broncos missed the finals? And rebounded quickly when Henjak got sacked? :haha:

Is it a coincidence the massive drop in share price happened when the Broncos missed the finals? And rebounded quickly when Henjak got sacked? :haha:

Yeah, I noticed that. I guess that's the major concern with buying broncos (or any sports) shares I guess. The price of them will largely be dependent on the teams on field performance. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing in the years to come.

Yeah, I noticed that. I guess that's the major concern with buying broncos (or any sports) shares I guess. The price of them will largely be dependent on the teams on field performance. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing in the years to come.

It'll also have a lot of external factors. TV Rights deal. Possible expansion. Stability and success of Rugby League and comparatively the success of AFL, Rugby and Soccer.

Despite the last decade performance, it's not a stock you add for a desire to triple your investment.

It'll also have a lot of external factors. TV Rights deal. Possible expansion. Stability and success of Rugby League and comparatively the success of AFL, Rugby and Soccer.

Despite the last decade performance, it's not a stock you add for a desire to triple your investment.
I actually think that the TV Rights deal might be a big boost for the shares, if it all goes to plan.

As far as results are concerned, the last decade wasn't really that flash for the Broncos, yet the shares triplicated.
Sure, the tendency will be towards stability rather than fast increase, but the main question is what kind of dividends it returns... Does anyone have any idea?

I actually think that the TV Rights deal might be a big boost for the shares, if it all goes to plan.

As far as results are concerned, the last decade wasn't really that flash for the Broncos, yet the shares triplicated.

Big part of that has been the return to Suncorp Stadium and the big boost that's been to gate taking revenue, and attraction of sponsors/advertisers/corporate box clients etc.

possible addition of second brisbane team could affect things?

Unread

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • scobie
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.