Broncoman's State of Origin thread of hope and despair

Seems... I don't know, weird I guess. If you're going to ban him from fixtures you need to just do it, not pick and choose. To be fair though, 50k is a huge fine and missing the Australian games also denies him that income, so it's a huge financial penalty really.

So in 2014

- The Brisbane Lions and Gold Coast Suns missed the finals keeping the AFL premiership out of QLD since 2003

- The Reds had a shocking season and missed out on the finals for the first time since 2010

- The Maroons lost the Origin series and lost the origin crown for the first time in 8 years

- It's been since 2006 the last time QLD took the NRL premiership

- The Bulls lost the one day and sheffield sheild title

It looks like Queensland better take up knitting now (This is only tounge and cheek so there is no need to get angry or anything)

Would be good to see him a get a shot. He has the potential to be anything.

You forget to mention how poorly the Roar did.

I still don't know how my life will go on knowing that a Queensland based team hasn't been successful since 2003.

Next you're going to tell us we're struggling in lawn balls and synchronized swimming.

Please, not lawn balls!

shocked_joey_friends.gif

Last edited:
Gallen is just a fool who is too easily led by those around him. He thinks the Sharks were hard done by because that's what the club told the players. No responsibility for not having a proper CEO, no responsibility for making very poor business and footballing decisions, and that lack of accountability has rubbed off on the players. Gallen thinks he is the voice of his team, but unfortunately the club has pulled the wool over his eyes. If he's looking for someone to point the finger at, someone who "doesn't care about the players", he should point it straight at the club. The NRL were very lenient with them because they are perennial strugglers. If it was the Broncos doping, very different outcome.

He is right though that the NRL admins are ***** though and I even think you agree 4X

The NRL might be ***** ......but Gallen has got no reason to complain like he has.

He's an admitted drug cheat and should be shown no quarter.

The NRL might be ***** ......but Gallen has got no reason to complain like he has.

He's an admitted drug cheat and should be shown no quarter.

Exactly this. The cheating scumbag only got three weeks. He should kissing the nrls collective feet instead of calling them ***** on twitter

And the NRL deserve to be insulted for working to save the career of a drug cheat. They should have been doing everything to end the careers.

The fact he will be and Origin captain next year is disgusting. Pea brain Paul.

What an absolute fucking loser.

It just saddens me knowing NSW were only able to win their first origin series in nearly a decade with the aid of their captain, a liar junky needle user, eye gouging, cat raping gent who should've been banned. It must feel like such a hollow victory, the shame.

It just saddens me knowing NSW were only able to win their first origin series in nearly a decade with the aid of their captain, a liar junky needle user, eye gouging, cat raping gent who should've been banned. It must feel like such a hollow victory, the shame.

Well said ....

Was the cat rape ever proved?

No means no Paul ....you shitcunt.

Like Robie O'Davis who used them willingly during the 1998 series

He played one game that year. From memory he was good in Game 3 and also kicked a crucial goal when Lockyer went off in the decider, but didn't participate in the majority of the series. 1998 was lost for you lot the moment the Blues clocked off after the Menzies try in the first game.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.