Broncoman's State of Origin thread of hope and despair

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Out there somewhere
It's a crack up on Facebook seeing all these people updating their profile pics to put Go QLD on them, when in reality these people wouldn't know what club Michael Morgon plays at. It's like seeing my neighbour in a cyber space.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
It's a crack up on Facebook seeing all these people updating their profile pics to put Go QLD on them, when in reality these people wouldn't know what club Michael Morgon plays at. It's like seeing my neighbour in a cyber space.
Mate, you're fucking awful at this. Your dopey fans are doing it too.

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
I've never even heard of Michael Morgon.

I've heard of Michael Morgan, he plays for the Cowboys.

But I don't know which team Michael Morgon plays for. Who does he play for?

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
Nothing more serious than a rhino charging you're ass.... (I hope someone knows what I'm on about here)
Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.
Gold boys. All those transcripts are amazing.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Well shit...

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep

This is the one I love. Every fucking year some merkin posts this up thinking they're a genius.

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Out there somewhere
221 interstate games from 1908-1981

NSW 159 Qld 54 draw 8

1981-2015

Qld 56 NSW 47

So 206 v 110
Gotta love it when NSW fans bring up that.

They forget how many Queenslanders were used in those NSW sides.
I've been trying to name an all time NSW pre origin team over the last week. I've only named the backline as I haven't gotten around to the forwards.

1: Clive Churchill
2: Ken Irvine
3: Reg Gasnier
4: Greame Langlands
5: Johnny King
6: Bob Fulton
7:Tommy Raudonikis

Historically NSW is strong in every single sport Australia plays (apart from Aussie Rules). If they made an all time NSW cricket team it would destroy every other state and defeat most other test nations. A full strength NSW shield team today would do Australia proud in test cricket.

Unbreakable

International Rep
27.4° S, 153.0° E
Historically NSW is strong in every single sport Australia plays. If they made an all time NSW cricket team it would destroy every other state and defeat most other test nations. A full strength NSW shield team today would do Australia proud in test cricket.
Historically they recruit well, half of the players playing for NSW right now weren't even born in NSW.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter