Broncoman's State of Origin thread of hope and despair

Really not sure where else to post this.

Thaiday as Harry High Pants.

It will be on Maroon Zone tomorrow at 1 on 9.

rb0cqw.jpg

Everything about that photo is hilarious. When Thaiday was playing like balls, this stuff shitted me. Like, you have no right to play jokes when you're taking your real job for granted. Right now, loving it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That intro video is so much better with the Hans Zimmer music.

Haha, The Rock saying names like Alfie, Joey and King Wally... probably wondering what the **** he's talking about.

New South Wales are whinging about Queensland niggling in game 1. Let me say that again but in capital letters because of emphasis.

NEW SOUTH WALES ARE WHINGING ABOUT QUEENSLAND NIGGLING IN GAME 1.

Do I even need to explain why this is the absolute most ridiculous thing anyone has ever said ever? I think not.

New South Wales are whinging about Queensland niggling in game 1. Let me say that again but in capital letters because of emphasis.

NEW SOUTH WALES ARE WHINGING ABOUT QUEENSLAND NIGGLING IN GAME 1.

Do I even need to explain why this is the absolute most ridiculous thing anyone has ever said ever? I think not.

I say we up the ante then. Change niggle for absolute grubbiness. Give them a taste, because then the half brains from NSW will start punching, and getting binned.

The fuckers are so full of it they're whining to the media about Hodgo. Seriously, just admit you've been outplayed by one of the best in the world and lose gracfully. What a bunch of crybaby whiny mexicans.

I'm liking it, there focused on the wrong things. Now talking about grubbing up in retaliation lol

I almost feel sorry for broncoman, then I think back to 2000 and think **** that!

Active Now

• porouian
  • Manofoneway
  • azza.79
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Santa
  • RolledOates
  • winslow_wong
  • IceWorks
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.