Broncoman's State of Origin thread of hope and despair

Lol at you guys. If it was a Queenslander you would probably be going on about what great members of society the Maroons are and how dignified they are in every way.

Would we? point to one example of when 'we' have done this... go!

Would there be such a big fuss if his image wasn't tarnished?

Meh, I do stuff like this all the time. Where's my fucking story?

Last edited:
It is actually a good story but to use it as a defence for a guy who had a bad reputation on here isn't doing it any justice.

It is actually a good story but to use it as a defence for a guy who had a bad reputation on here isn't doing it any justice.

It's a great story. But it doesn't deserve a newspaper article, or press shots, or a fuss.

Lol at you guys. If it was a Queenslander you would probably be going on about what great members of society the Maroons are and how dignified they are in every way.

If it was a QLDer, I'd probably say something along the lines of "I don't give a ****, where's the real news?".

Wow, seriously?

News would be anyone not doing what the drug cheat did... FMD, the lengths the NSW'ker media goes to in their effort to white wash the pricks image. Someone should tell them...

There fucking isn't enough bleach in the world!

Wow, seriously?

News would be anyone not doing what the drug cheat did... FMD, the lengths the NSW'ker media goes to in their effort to white wash the pricks image. Someone should tell them...

There ****ing isn't enough bleach in the world!

Wtf is wrong with you.

Here is a story about another human being showing some human spirit towards another human being saving his life and you just use it as a chance to post some baseless tirade?

Shame on you that is Alan Jones/Kyle Sandilands stuff. Queerlander.

Wtf is wrong with you.

Here is a story about another human being showing some human spirit towards another human being saving his life and you just use it as a chance to post some baseless tirade?

:laugh:

As he is offensive to homosexuals by using a word to describe them in a derogatory manner to someone who isn't 'queer'.

Maybe you missed what he meant. I'm not sure. Basically, News would be "Person X doesn't help old dude that fell down". Not "Drug cheat who we are trying to paint in a positive light comes to rescue poor old man who might have died if Gallen didn't save him from the evil clutches of every other person in the shopping centre who would have helped".

Wtf is wrong with you.

Nashy summed it up for me, but that Queerlander was a good effort... :rofl:

I was going to say cuntlander
Would be nothing but the truth!

P.S. Do not evade the swear filter mate, type it in full for those who have the filter turned off to see, but respect those that have the filter turned on please!

I was going to say cuntlander

LOL ....that's a good one Bman!

hystery.gif

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • The Don
  • kiwibronco
  • Kev_Guz
  • Allo
  • Manofoneway
  • phoenix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Footy Fanatic
  • whykickamoocow
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.