Broncoman's State of Origin thread of hope and despair

nswhitlers_zps02ada4db.jpg

Haha seriously bro

You seriously think a team of Rugby League players are in the same league as the scum that slaughtered millions of innocents?

Haha seriously bro

You seriously think a team of Rugby League players are in the same league as the scum that slaughtered millions of innocents?

Yes. At least they didn't cheat.

That's speculative at best... we may hope Hunt and Milford will get there, but there's no guarantee of it happening.

Keary may or may not become better than them, but the fact is that they are so desperate in NSW'king land, they are trying to force a guy who clearly wants nothing to do with them, to play for them anyway. And before you even try to mention Inglis, let me remind you that Inglis actually wanted to play for Qld.

The ****ing blews have totally lost the plot and have no clue what Origin is about.

You've got old mate Mundine to thank for Inglis. He filled his head with that 'NSW don't pick black players' garbage.

FYI origin has never been bigger in NSW now then what it has before and that's thanks to QLD's streak.

And also it's not like the fucking Moroons have never played a player born outside of QLD before.

You've got old mate Mundine to thank for Inglis. He filled his head with that 'NSW don't pick black players' garbage.

FYI origin has never been bigger in NSW now then what it has before and that's thanks to QLD's streak.

And also it's not like the fucking Moroons have never played a player born outside of QLD before.
Any of those expressly said they didn't want to play for Qld, and dreamt of playing for NSW?

LOL at the Inglis fable.

I'd go as far as saying that it wouldn't have mattered if Inglis had have played for the blues, he really hasn't been that effective in Origin for the maroons. I'm not saying I want to give him up, nor dissatisfied with his service (entirely), but it's not like we've won so many series off the back off Inglis.

Inglis has played some awesome matches for the Maroons in the past and is one of the greatest players off all time. He played some big roles in series wins in the past. He hasn't been as effective in the past 2 series or so but he is still someone anyone would give their nuts for.

I'd go as far as saying that it wouldn't have mattered if Inglis had have played for the blues, he really hasn't been that effective in Origin for the maroons. I'm not saying I want to give him up, nor dissatisfied with his service (entirely), but it's not like we've won so many series off the back off Inglis.

He's origin's top try scorer.

He's played his part, surely!

I think he suffers from peoples expectations of him to do something incredible for the whole 80 mins of every game he plays.

Jaryd Hayne went through the same thing. Unless he was winning every game for the Eels...he was being "lazy"

I think he is a little overrated.

I think he doesn't dominate the Origin area as much as he should because he is playing at centre which is not his preferred position. He is just stuck on one side of the field and NSW have been learning how to shut him down.

If he were at fullback, his performances might improve. The problem is, Slater > Inglis.

He's not a centre, and while Billy "Kick them in the face because I'm a cheat but I say it's just my jumping style that I trained to do" Slater is still around, he'll keep getting picked in the wrong position.

lol @ saying that origins leading try scorer who has also gifted origins second leading try scorer 99% of his tries on a platter "hasn't been that effective at origin level".

lol Gallen. Oh, I could get in the news for this!

Lol at you guys. If it was a Queenslander you would probably be going on about what great members of society the Maroons are and how dignified they are in every way.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Manofoneway
  • NSW stables
  • Rambstien
  • Broncorob
  • MrMoore
  • davidp
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  • mystico
  • azza.79
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.