OPINION Broncos ‘Set to’ Win Cobbo's Signature. Badel warning.

Selwyn Cobbo has been done speeding again

Screenshot 20220518 182658

I saw a journo the other night saying That now that the Rugby World Cup is being held here Union shoukd start poaching NRL players and said Selwyn is the one they should go after.

this made me rage. WHY ALWAYS THE BRONCOS FFS, take PAPI and his private school teeth. GEEZE!!!!

I saw a journo the other night saying That now that the Rugby World Cup is being held here Union shoukd start poaching NRL players and said Selwyn is the one they should go after.

this made me rage. WHY ALWAYS THE BRONCOS FFS, take PAPI and his private school teeth. GEEZE!!!!
I heard Penisini and Suali were on the Rugby radar.

Ha he wasn't even going that fast
I didn't think he was going too quick but considering Koula is meant to be one of the quickest in the comp and he was running without a ball and the kid Cobbo done alright

Fox Sports reporting that the Roosters, have contacted Cobbos management about luring him to Bondi

This is a team that they have also recently reported, need to shed players due to salary cap pressures and can't even get a contract renewal of theirs registered as it will put them over the cap

Fox Sports reporting that the Roosters, have contacted Cobbos management about luring him to Bondi

This is a team that they have also recently reported, need to shed players due to salary cap pressures and can't even get a contract renewal of theirs registered as it will put them over the cap
Brandon Smith, then Cobbo.
That salary sombrero.

Never discount them man, they are one of the dirtiest teams in the world. They will shed Ryan Hall from two years ago and somehow have enough for Cobbo and Munster.

Fucking fox sports man. Bunch of old women gossiping in a circle and just making shit up.

Basically throwing shit at a wall and see what sticks.

Hmm what gets peoples goat? The roosters interest in another young talent is always a good one.

I am usually a worse case scenario person but no way this is true.

Good luck to them. They put Haas idea on ice because they don't have the dollars. They would just scrape through to get cobbo at the cost of JWH.

There could be 15 other teams looking for his signature, my gut feel is that they're all kidding themselves.

This is a player who made his ambitions well known as a kid, we just have to offer him a respectable deal and I don't think he will want to leave.

Because if it says Broncos, people click the article. It's really simple!

There could be 15 other teams looking for his signature, my gut feel is that they're all kidding themselves.

This is a player who made his ambitions well known as a kid, we just have to offer him a respectable deal and I don't think he will want to leave.
I think your absolutely right with your gut feel.
You can tell by his interviews of how Shy and quiet he is, moving elsewhere would be a massive challenge for a guy like that he's not the Reece Walsh type personality who can adapt to new environments quickly.

Not sure if this has been shared before but speaks well for our future ... Selwyn was asked to put his dream for the future up on the board in year 10 while at school in Murgon,
Cobbo

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • The Don
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  • Kev_Guz
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.