Broncos 2013 Trials

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm way too late haha, but i was close in some areas.

I think Dalziel-Don and Whitchurch are recuperating from their respective injuries.

Unsure what happened to Oates though.

i forgot about Kemp

alright who are we sending from BHQ to report on the game.

Pretty strong line-up for a second fiddle team

Brisbane Broncos: 1. Joe Bond 2. Delroy Berryman 3. Lachlan Maranta 4. Jordan Kahu 5. Denan Kemp 6. Luke Capewell 7. Ben Hunt 8. Scott Anderson 9. Kurt Baptiste 10. Dunamis Lui 11. Caleb Timu 12. Nick Slyney 13. Brendon Gibb
Interchange: 14. Jake Granville 15. Cameron Cullen 16. Jarrod Wallace 17. Mitchell Dodds 18. Francis Molo 19. Chris MLean 20. Joe Forrester 21. Peter Gubb

Game, set, match to the Broncos. Who could compete with a team that has some of the best names. And I mean names. Francis. Denan. Dunamis. Delroy. DELROY. Fantastic. No wonder it's a sell out.

Norman may come in but he was carrying a groin injury last season and they may hold him back a trial or two before doing so, tbh though I wasn't expecting anywhere near our fullstrength side for this trial anyway with the allstars game and a considerable amount of our players having surgery or carrying injuries from last season.

Last edited:
Ben Spina is son of Laurie Spina, the Cowboys first halfback from memory.

Should be interesting I think the young guns will get a real workout against a young Cowboys team with a couple of 1st graders in.

Kahu. :rockon:

That backline has some pace in it, definitely keen for a match report.

Those Cowboys centres are rated very highly so keen to hear how they go too.

Scott Anderson really needs to perform in the trials to make it to the top 17 before Hala comes back. Cant wait to hear how Timu goes.

Scott Anderson really needs to perform in the trials to make it to the top 17 before Hala comes back. Cant wait to hear how Timu goes.

Very true. Anderson needs to do something. He looks to have bulked up over the off season

i wouldnt be surprised if anderson has a big year. theres certainly a massive opportunity for someone to step up. i also wouldnt be surprised if he fades away.

i wouldnt be surprised if anderson has a big year. theres certainly a massive opportunity for someone to step up. i also wouldnt be surprised if he fades away.
And I wouldn't be surprised if he stays the same. I think we've covered the possibilities now... :001_tt2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dreaglor
  • Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • BruiserMk1
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.