Broncos 2014 Away Jersey

With something this important and the valid reasons NRMA provided the white square had to return. Although it doesn't look quite as good with a big white square you can be sure the Broncos are getting the most out of the partnership.

...some communications/branding/marketing consultant halfwit engaged by NRMA provided reasons you mean

"white is intergral to our values - purity, clean, RACQ synergy"

Whatever, every man and his dog sees the white looks like shit and the colours aren't even used consistently across the business.

In any event, surely it's NRMA insurance, not roadside assistance (which doesn't exist in Qld), that NRMA are hoping to plug through this sponsorship?

Could be worse. Could be the Panthers jersey.

[TWEET]397692289025187840[/TWEET]

That little panther brings a smile to my face every time I see it.

00102475-leadimage.jpg

I really like the Cowboys 2014 lineup of jerseys.

Using the heritage of the multiple horizontal stripes and making it modern. Nike copy the above and you're onto a winner.

Maroon top half, white stripes, yellow torso, maroon pants.

Last edited:
It actually looks better than the original picture that was posted. At least the colours are right.
The colours don't look to bad on, but go that white Nrma box is fkn horrible. Reminds me of the shitty wow logo we use to have, fkn hate it

The colours don't look to bad on, but go that white Nrma box is fkn horrible. Reminds me of the shitty wow logo we use to have, fkn hate it

I don't think anybody is going to disagree with you there mate. Someone pointed out a while back that part of the sponsorship deal meant that NRMA got to choose how they wanted their logo displayed and unfortunately that's what they wanted, I'd say the only chance of them changing it now is if nobody buys the away jersey so they are forced to make an alteration to increase sales.

Not that it really matters but I certainly won't be buying one, I might get a heritage jersey this year if they look any good (fingers crossed).

I don't think anybody is going to disagree with you there mate. Someone pointed out a while back that part of the sponsorship deal meant that NRMA got to choose how they wanted their logo displayed and unfortunately that's what they wanted, I'd say the only chance of them changing it now is if nobody buys the away jersey so they are forced to make an alteration to increase sales.

Not that it really matters but I certainly won't be buying one, I might get a heritage jersey this year if they look any good (fingers crossed).
If that's true that's ridiculous, I remember souths being the laughing stock when they were desperate for a major sponsor a few yrs ago and I think tv week had a billboard like logo on the front of the jersey, everyone had a laugh. I fear we will cop the same for this crap.
Surely we have more say then that, it's like the designers couldn't even care.
This years heritage and indigenous jerseys I think the first time in a long time that they got it right. Imo

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Griffo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Justwin
  • Bish
  • Lurker
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fatboy
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Browny
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • Astro
  • winslow_wong
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.