Broncos 2021 Fullback = Tamika Upton?

We get it, the girls team is successful and the means team stinks. People love making these comments every time our women’s team plays. I’m not hating, have at it.

but we all know any of these girls would look amateur in the men’s comp and that’s before you even account for them being destroyed physically.

We get it, the girls team is successful and the means team stinks. People love making these comments every time our women’s team plays. I’m not hating, have at it.

but we all know any of these girls would look amateur in the men’s comp and that’s before you even account for them being destroyed physically.
I've got $10 says she puts in a better effort than Darius in any game this year.

You must be a riot at parties.

I think people are most impressed by the girls for the fact they play football because they love it.

Not because they are some moron who just so happens to be good at tackling / running into other morons and have no other real skills yet still become ‘famous’. Or because even when the women have made the NRLW, they still don’t become complacent / entitled like a lot of the men do.

I guess the women play football more like it use to be played when it was a blue-collar sport, not like the gelled haired, Instagram famous vodka cruiser drinking brats of today.

Last edited:
I think people are most impressed by the girls for the fact they play football because they love it.

Not because they are some moron who just so happens to be good at tackling / running into other morons and have no other real skills yet still become ‘famous’. Or because even when the women have made the NRLW, they still don’t become complacent / entitled like a lot of the men do.

I guess the women play football more like it use to be played when it was a blue-collar sport, not like the gelled haired, Instagram famous vodka cruiser drinking brats of today.
I’m a big fan of the girls comp, don’t get me wrong.

The womens league is good to watch because it is doesnt feature all the wrestling and blatant rule expolitation/bending that is present in the men's game. It allows much more ball movement and adlib footy, kind of like footy in the 90s and early 00s.

It was just so natural to her to be hanging around in support and running onto the ball. As the Fox comms were saying, she gets into stride so quick and covers a lot of ground with her frame.
I wish I watched on fox. A lot of ex footy players are terrible commentators, but far out Ruan sims on channel 9 is BY FAR THE WORST I've ever heard. I had to mute it...

It’s the old pound for pound argument

Statistically speaking it would actually be pretty difficult for some of the girls to have a worse net contribution to the men’s team than some of the games produced by Boyd/Croft/Milford this year.

Statistically speaking it would actually be pretty difficult for some of the girls to have a worse net contribution to the men’s team than some of the games produced by Boyd/Croft/Milford this year.
It’s funny to say but it’s not true. Milford in the women’s league would be literally unstoppable.

It’s funny to say but it’s not true. Milford in the women’s league would be literally unstoppable.

Yet I could still see Boyd falling to the ground in a 1v1 situation.

Active Now

• Spooky1013
  • Harry Sack
  • broncotville
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Big Del
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Culhwch
  • bert_lifts
  • Allo
  • maddo
  • johnny plath
  • Fitzy
  • Wendall Taylor
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Ondi
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.