OPINION Broncos are making the 8

It's the old spine's fault 1,9,6,7. Milf is a major part of the problem. We've removed a few deadbeats MILF, Dearden, Croft, we just need to remove Turpin and Isaako and she'll be right for next season.

Oh yes.....its all been Milfords fault. Never mind the fact that he's been in the side for 2 of our 3 wins this year.

Yep we're sure to turn it around now without Milford in the side.......

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA
We don't need Milford to beat Bulldogs and Titans.

We definitely don't win with him in the team if he played the Roosters.

Hate to burst everyone's bubble, but if the Doggies find even a short patch of form we are going back to back spoons.
I think our absolute best potential finish will be 12th on the ladder, and that's if several miracles occur in just the right order at exactly the right time.

In fact i honestly think the single biggest factor in us not getting a second consecutive spoon is the Doggies.

HOWEVER.

If we dont play Milford again this year, our chances increase dramatically for avoiding the spoon again.

Hate to burst everyone's bubble, but if the Doggies find even a short patch of form we are going back to back spoons.
I think our absolute best potential finish will be 12th on the ladder, and that's if several miracles occur in just the right order at exactly the right time.

In fact i honestly think the single biggest factor in us not getting a second consecutive spoon is the Doggies.

HOWEVER.

If we dont play Milford again this year, our chances increase dramatically for avoiding the spoon again.

They have an easy as **** draw too, outside of Manly x2, Eels and Souths. They’ll jag another win or two somewhere at least I think

I thought this thread was a piss-take until I actually looked at the ladder.

Looks like it might hinge on how consistent Niu is at fullback and if Kelly can stay on the park. Our F/A is atrocious so that is probably the anchor that will weigh us down.

Looks like it might hinge on how consistent Niu is at fullback and if Kelly can stay on the park. Our F/A is atrocious so that is probably the anchor that will weigh us down.
Well, unfortunately I think it is a piss take but we have a few things on our side for a good run home.

Roosters are out on their feet, Panthers may be missing they’re starting halves. It seems as though Kev has finally settled on close to our best 17.

The biggest possible advantage may be yet to come, in the form of the whole comp potentially moving to SEQ as soon as next week or so. That will be an enormous advantage.

Told ya! We can make it!

We can make it. But we won't. Statistics show that teams are very likely to have a really strong showing the game after a "whole team is on notice" roster shakeup, but almost immediately fall back to the same routines. Just like we were hopeful after beating the Titans, and just after we were hopeful after beating the Roosters, we're hoping to have turned the corner after beating the Sharks, but history would suggest otherwise.

I really hope I am wrong, I would love for us to end the season with some genuine signs of constant improvement, I just don't see it.

Well, unfortunately I think it is a piss take but we have a few things on our side for a good run home.

Roosters are out on their feet, Panthers may be missing they’re starting halves. It seems as though Kev has finally settled on close to our best 17.

The biggest possible advantage may be yet to come, in the form of the whole comp potentially moving to SEQ as soon as next week or so. That will be an enormous advantage.
Who knows what Kev will do... isaako at 5/8th next?

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Galah
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Matheos
  • Bish
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.