OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

15. Hetherington (Actually, these guys are actually pretty comparable because Dodds also hit like a sledge hammer and was in a purple patch in 2015 but Hetherington looks amazing and is the type of no nonsense every premiership winner needs)
You know what will be weird (for the casuals, not anyone here on BHQ)?!
When Kobe comes in at a very, I mean a very close second to Billy Walters winning the CC Medal this year. Only reason he doesn’t get it is because he comes off the bench to destroy blokes and Billy turns the game on it’s head with his best performance…ever.
You heard it here first folks.

We're going to the prelims!!!!

Nearly there!!

Point Pointing GIF by BrisbaneBroncos

Another funky stat -

Most tried scored yet 14th in tackled in opposition 20.

Panthers are number 1 with 878, Broncos 627.
Makes sense, soo many tries especially the edge plays are started in the middle of the field.

You know what will be weird (for the casuals, not anyone here on BHQ)?!
When Kobe comes in at a very, I mean a very close second to Billy Walters winning the CC Medal this year. Only reason he doesn’t get it is because he comes off the bench to destroy blokes and Billy turns the game on it’s head with his best performance…ever.
You heard it here first folks.
What about Jarome Luai?

The club certainly are taking full advantage of their success this year.

Received my email about the automatic rollover of my membership and they have slapped on a $40 increase.

So much for getting early bird discounts.

After watching Melbourne V Penrith tonight, aslong as we get through tomorrow night injury and suspension free and win, we beat Penrith in the GF.
We have a style of play that's going to really trouble them.

After watching Melbourne V Penrith tonight, aslong as we get through tomorrow night injury and suspension free and win, we beat Penrith in the GF.
We have a style of play that's going to really trouble them.
Penrith just put on a clinic and you think it will be that simple?

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • winslow_wong
  • Swordfish
  • RolledOates
  • maddo
  • Old Mate
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.