OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

Someone at broncos hq had the bright idea to try and get people to sign up for memberships yesterday at the training thing by clicking on a QR code they were bringing around. Capitalising on their fandom etc, and it was the dumbest thing. Not one person was interested and most people laughed in their face. It was a really average look from the club tbh and a poor read on what was going on.
A.) No one gives a rats about next year when you’re there with your kids watching the boys train for a PRELIM FINAL THIS YEAR
B.) you’re already a member or
C.) you’re too poor to go to the game so you’re bringing the kids here to see the boys for free

We weren't involved. Who were these people? I bet it was that dodgy @Kimlo

One more victory away from glory!

Nearly there boys, nearly there.

Toldyouso colbert

Yes.

Will be an origin intensity game. Broncos to win in the last 10minutes. Clearly to pop and early field goal.

So after absorbing as much NRL content as I can this week, its only now starting hit me that the BRISBANE BRONCOS ARE IN THE FREAKIN GRAND FINAL!!!

I've felt like that I/we've been hoping for this so long, that it was still a bit surreal.

So after absorbing as much NRL content as I can this week, its only now starting hit me that the BRISBANE BRONCOS ARE IN THE FREAKIN GRAND FINAL!!!

I've felt like that I/we've been hoping for this so long, that it was still a bit surreal.
I do the opposite and pretty much stay away from all RL media for GF week. Rarely check BHQ even. Long buildups don't interest me, keep distracted then start thinking about it 2 hours before kickoff.

I do the opposite and pretty much stay away from all RL media for GF week. Rarely check BHQ even. Long buildups don't interest me, keep distracted then start thinking about it 2 hours before kickoff.
I wish I could do that. I'm meant to be writing a 3000 word essay due 5 minutes ago and yet I am here lol

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • mitch222
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • bb_gun
  • broncs30
  • achievedrap
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Lozza
  • cento
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.