OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
Storm were shithouse
Granted - but Penrith were close to perfect. 93% completion, were clinical in their attack, probably got out-muscled in the first segment but once nelson was off, it was one way traffic. Their ability to milk penalties in their own 40 and then score off the resulting set has been something they've done for the last couple of years.

B

bert_lifts

QCup Player
May 15, 2021
Their ability to milk penalties in their own 40 and then score off the resulting set has been something they've done for the last couple of years.
That's their bread and butter. Play simple, grindy, high percentage footy and wait for penalties to carry them to the other end. When that doesn't work Yeo holds back markers to give cleary 10 years to kick the ball and give them prime field position.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Melbourne were shithouse and still troubled the Panthers at time. in the first half alone they bombed at least 3 certain tries
When you want to exaggerate you times it by 4. Those are the rules. So it was 4 "certain" tries Really it was only 1 because loreiro can't pass.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
The club certainly are taking full advantage of their success this year.

Received my email about the automatic rollover of my membership and they have slapped on a $40 increase.

So much for getting early bird discounts.
fucken murdoch

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Never said Storm were good - just that Panthers are in great form. Beating them to the Provan-Summons will be very challenging. Suggesting otherwise is folly.
no idea what you said, but from what I see it just looks like what was the pre finals prediction of us and Penrith being clear of the rest.

the comp starts and ends with us making the GF against them.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Can someone ban this JayPee fuckwit? legit spent the whole night trolling.
I legitimately feel a bit sorry for him tbh.
I'd understand if he was on the broncos bandwagon or a warriors or Penrith fan or something but his team has been knocked out for a MONTH. A MONTH. And he's up, likely drunk on his own on a Friday night commenting on a team he hates at like 3am. He is absolutely riding us to lose and so much of his happiness is tied up in it lol. Go out with your mates, spend time with your family or a loved one. Footy is awesome, it really is, but a month after the broncos get knocked out I never have or never will be on a teams fan forum that I hated at 3am on a Friday night drunk, lots of red flags....

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
Can someone ban this JayPee fuckwit? legit spent the whole night trolling.
Just block/ignore him. I figured out he was a gumby after my first interaction with him. Now, unfortunately I have to see you guys replying to him with earnest responses, which makes me think he's actually said something worth responding to. I click to show what he said, and it's the same old dribble. I'm not gonna block you fellas, but for the love of God, just ignore that boofhead so he fades.

Finbar

Finbar

QCup Player
May 21, 2018
Go out with your mates, spend time with your family or a loved one.
When he goes out with his mates and spends time with family, this happens.

Had my nephews 1st birthday party. Ended the night spewing on my feet at the side of the car and didn't even get to throw a leg over.
@JayPee is a sad individual and it's no wonder that he is here obsessing and being bothered by us being one-eyed Broncos supporters who love our team and hate the rest.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Mine's jumped $15.
Someone at broncos hq had the bright idea to try and get people to sign up for memberships yesterday at the training thing by clicking on a QR code they were bringing around. Capitalising on their fandom etc, and it was the dumbest thing. Not one person was interested and most people laughed in their face. It was a really average look from the club tbh and a poor read on what was going on.
A.) No one gives a rats about next year when you’re there with your kids watching the boys train for a PRELIM FINAL THIS YEAR
B.) you’re already a member or
C.) you’re too poor to go to the game so you’re bringing the kids here to see the boys for free

Active Now

• ezpz
  • Redux
  • Xzei
  • Hurrijo
  • LittleDavey
  • Hammerman47
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • jd87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.