OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

I think the Broncos ceiling is pretty high, they were in the top 4 for parts of last season, not clear they are top tier... but that's the beauty of the NRL, don't really know yet and there's still hope :)

2-0!!
Images 17

Beating the two premiership favourites to start the year, very happy and we still have so much improvement in us. Injuries though might be cruel.

Beating the two premiership favourites to start the year, very happy and we still have so much improvement in us. Injuries though might be cruel.
We've got good depth (especially in the backs). We've got it.

Well, its only round 2. The Panthers have no chance, yet still paying 4.33. @Santa any predictions?

I think the Broncos ceiling is pretty high, they were in the top 4 for parts of last season, not clear they are top tier... but that's the beauty of the NRL, don't really know yet and there's still hope :)
A dominant game against the Cows.. they have been the better team against two of the top 4 from last year. In fact the performance was so powerful I'm kind of skeptical it will continue... still... enjoy it while it's there! Kevvie is going to look like a master coach if they keep playing like that.

Shows the wisdom of focusing on the spine. Walsh looks to have made a clear game winning difference last night, not sure how much difference Haas made? Mam, Walsh.. the spine was just firing. Gotta get your spine as strong as possible before you start thinking about splashing luxury cash on your pigs.

Herbie is still a painful loss for next year.

I think the shoulder from Drinkwater has to be reckless? Not sure how the NRL classify that but it looks similar to the Wade Graham incident that got 4 weeks!?

Oh.. and Mam was awesome, just as good as Walsh I think, two tries at least directly linked to extra effort he puts in to backup.

Arey was his usual self, pretty good, except for the goal kicking boots left in the locker room. Grubbers to the ingoal were deadly.

Paix and Walters didn't notice them much but I think their service and defence was quite good!?

Spine was firing! Football is a simple game when that happens.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.