OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

Let’s be honest, we’ve looked the best side so far, great stuff!
idk, that first half was pretty bad! And it's a looong season, there's no way we maintain this all year.

But, it shows what we can do. I don't mind a strong start, holding pattern through the middle of the year and then building again into the finals...that would be the ideal preparation for Sept/Oct IMO.

idk, that first half was pretty bad! And it's a looong season, there's no way we maintain this all year.

But, it shows what we can do. I don't mind a strong start, holding pattern through the middle of the year and then building again into the finals...that would be the ideal preparation for Sept/Oct IMO.

Exactly. We look the best side but still have HEAPS of improvement in us.

After last year, origin really worries me. But the great thing is that our 3 byes seem to be well timed for us.

After last year, origin really worries me. But the great thing is that our 3 byes seem to be well timed for us.

We probably lose Cobbo, Capewell, Carrigan and Haas definitely. Walsh likely and maybe Flegler, Staggs, Oates and Mam depending on injuries.

We probably lose Cobbo, Capewell, Carrigan and Haas definitely. Walsh likely and maybe Flegler, Staggs, Oates and Mam depending on injuries.
Jeez. Feels like the 90'sagain...

Broncos are now third favourites to win the title.

Panthers $4, Roosters $6 and Broncos have gone from $10 to $8.

The only surprising thing there is the Roosters being so highly rated. They have a bucketload of injuries.
Makes sense, coach and players that have won it before and season is early, as well as Roosters typically starting slow.

I think their entire season gets derailed if Keary gets a failed HIA though which will almost certainly end his career, he came close to a head knock in the last game as well, I think that team has a big problem with how they train tackles.

Great to see my "2nd team" leading the way this year - Once "we" roll the Dolphins and put them off the back page this week its smooth sailing into the Grand Final from here I suggest.

Great to see my "2nd team" leading the way this year - Once "we" roll the Dolphins and put them off the back page this week its smooth sailing into the Grand Final from here I suggest.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

I think Flegler is a certain. He is an elite bench prop, and should absolutely be there. With Papa only getting 20mins~ last year, I think he might not be picked this year and see us start with Welch and Carrigan.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Foordy
  • theshed
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • I bleed Maroon
  • jd87
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Brocko
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.