Broncos Auckland 9s Squad

Ankle injury for Anderson apparently, no idea on the severity, but if he's at hospital, I dare say it's not good.

We'll have to wait for the almighty 1910 to tell us the news, once he thinks we're worthy of the information.

farq. fingers crossed

some mention of oates with back injury too??

hope alick and mcguire are clearing up too

farq. fingers crossed

some mention of oates with back injury too??

hope alick and mcguire are clearing up too

Yea I was wondering why Oates wasn't playing

i think one real positive today was timu's footwork. i was really impressed today, he still has a long way to go but i think he showed enough with the carries he had

Don't ask such foolish questions, 1910 can only give us half of the information as it makes him feel in control.

Sigh

Or in the real world outside of twitter you don't just walk through the door of a hospital and problem diagnosed and fixed. Sometimes people don't know could be either of those or could be your little tantrum because the Andersons didn't update you first.

Maybe you could try making a contribution and finding something out- instead of bagging the depth of other people's knowledge?

Thanks for the updates 1910, greatly appreciated :)

Sigh

Or in the real world outside of twitter you don't just walk through the door of a hospital and problem diagnosed and fixed. Sometimes people don't know could be either of those or could be your little tantrum because the Andersons didn't update you first.

Maybe you could try making a contribution and finding something out- instead of bagging the depth of other people's knowledge?

I did make a contribution, I told everyone it was an ankle injury, before you.

Anderson has suspected gall stones. It's like an ankle injury.

I did say sick not injured. Sometimes waiting for results is better than making stuff up.

Last edited:
Anderson has suspected gall stones. It's like an ankle injury.

I did say sick not injured. Sometimes waiting for results is better than making stuff up.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...s/news-story/a62c90309cacd5800dc37055b16fd68d

BRISBANE’s winless Nines campaign had a dramatic postscript with young gun Carlin Anderson rushed to hospital with a mystery stomach illness.

The Courier-Mail can reveal Anderson underwent urgent scans in an Auckland hospital after complaining of severe stomach pains on day one of the Nines.

Doctors were attempting to provide an exact diagnosis amid fears Anderson was possibly suffering appendicitis or a problem with gall stones.

The 20-year-old was tipped to be one of the shining lights at the Nines and played strongly in Brisbane’s opening match, a last-minute 11-8 loss to the Sea Eagles.

Anderson suffered a mild ankle sprain in that match, but the winger was more concerned with stomach pains that saw him ruled out of Brisbane’s next game against the Bulldogs.

The former Ipswich Jets flyer was not seen on the final day of action at Eden Park as he remained in hospital undergoing treatment.

Wrong again big fella, he also had an ankle injury.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Swordfish
  • Big Del
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Redux
  • Organix
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.