Broncos Awards

I would've said Wallace was the most consistent. Other than that i agree with most of the rest.

broncospwn said:
gUt said:
Thaiday was great on the field for us. He and Wallace made Big League's team of the season. Well done boys!

what was team of the season? so we had two broncos in the team of the season woot =D

1. Slater
2. Vatuvei
3. Folau
4. Monaghan
5. Covell
6. Mateo
7. Wallace
8. Kite
9. Farah
10. Ryles
11. Thaiday
12. Pritchard
13. Fitzgibbon
14. Anasta
15. Gidley
16. Inglis
17. Mason

Anasta? Mason? Vatuvei? Poor selections IMO.

Anasta isn't the most overrated anymore but no way he was one of the top 17 this year.

Vatuvei was good but didn't play many games this season.

And mason? LOLZ!!!!

They use some voting/countback system and stats like offloads etc seem to be weighed heavily. Or something.

The Big League team of the year is decided by the amount of appearances a player makes in the Team of the Week. Usually it's a very controversial and contrived side but it does leave some food for thought I spose.

My only problem with the system is when a player is equal with another and somehow they decide an individual player gets that position. It happened with both Wallace and Prince and yet Wallace got the nod which I found odd considering Prince seemed odds on IMO.

Big Pete said:
The Big League team of the year is decided by the amount of appearances a player makes in the Team of the Week. Usually it's a very controversial and contrived side but it does leave some food for thought I spose.

My only problem with the system is when a player is equal with another and somehow they decide an individual player gets that position. It happened with both Wallace and Prince and yet Wallace got the nod which I found odd considering Prince seemed odds on IMO.

It's stated pretty clear that it's on a countback basis. So if Wallace got in the team of the week in round 24, but Prince's last inclusion was round 20, then Wallace wins out.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Gaz
  • Lozza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncoscope
  • Midean
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Tmac
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • achievedrap
  • Fatboy
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Old Mate
  • westy316
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.