Broncos could struggle to keep Gillett

Uploadfromtaptalk1458773376346

Last edited:
Isn't the cap meant to be going up heaps? If so, 700k doesn't seem that much to be honest.

Well they are people just like you and i? Its a rumour mill? What happens if it was on the news? It must be true?

Isn't the cap meant to be going up heaps? If so, 700k doesn't seem that much to be honest.
2018 yea mate from 7.2 mill to 11 to 12mill. Almost 5mill raise with the new TV rights. Also in June/July is when the West Coast Pirates are getting the go ahead to enter the NRL. This was supposed to be in time for 2018.

If that is true, paying Gillett 600-650k isn't out of the realms of possibilities to keep him. I don't think we need to offer as much s other clubs, just a competitive offer that's in the ballpark and let the TPAs take up the rest.

Isn't that your assumption? And as you can see someone else says they heard the same thing. Im assuming that they aren't in the same bed together on facebook talking to eachother.

2018 yea mate from 7.2 mill to 11 to 12mill. Almost 5mill raise with the new TV rights. Also in June/July is when the West Coast Pirates are getting the go ahead to enter the NRL. This was supposed to be in time for 2018.

Just leave it alone. Greenturd literally came out days ago saying that there were no plans to expand beyond the current 16 teams. So unless they're going to relocate the Gold Coast or the Sharks, it's not going to happen.

If you want, I'll set up an alias on Facebook called Makingshi Tup and post the above in a comments section somewhere so you can quote it next time you're stumbling around with your Clusterfuck of Fantastical Simpletons.

I don't see anything in there that suggests a team will come in from WA? It says they may get more games but I don't remember reading about a team and not about a June deadline this year from the NRL, only in the title which seems pure speculation? It was from almost a year ago too. Did I miss something?

They already have people over there selling merchandise unlike some of the other bidding franchises. And the General Manager of the WANRL Tony Crowe is adamant that the Pirates will enter the comp. Hes also a Massive Broncos supporter. I lived with one of Tonys friends.

Also re Gillett about cashed up sydney clubs is in the RLW.
Another 1 of those clubs is Cronulla with Gallen set to retire and Luke Lewis being shopped around.

Isn't that your assumption? And as you can see someone else says they heard the same thing. Im assuming that they aren't in the same bed together on facebook talking to eachother.

You have the inside word on everything apparently.

The credible BHQ sources continuously call you out as being an absolute dribbler making shit up.

You have the inside word on everything apparently.

The credible BHQ sources continuously call you out as being an absolute dribbler making shit up.
Politics is a funny game. Where are they now? Even Prime Ministers say the opposition is full of shit.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Aldo
  • Brocko
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • Bish
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • BroncosMan
  • mieko
  • The Strapper
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • ezpz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Financeguy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Skathen
  • Shane Tronc
  • DrGee
... and 60 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.