NEWS Broncos face bidding war to keep Gillett

I can't blame other clubs for wanting him but I'd hate to lose him. He might not make the spectacular runs he used to but when comes to those tough runs getting out of our own half, hes always there. Give us a better share of possession in attack and not expecting him to make 50 tackles a game, he'd be as deadly as ever. Since he just made it pretty clear he's honouring his 4 years, we should all celebrate keeping one of the great backrowers as a one club man.

Tonight on NRL 360 -

Kent: "Michael Jord-.. Michael Gillett has a clause in is contract which enables him to go to market next year."

Ikin: "Matt Gillett?"

Remarkable journalism.

Get this Michael Jordan kid signed up now.

Tonight on NRL 360 -

Kent: "Michael Jord-.. Michael Gillett has a clause in is contract which enables him to go to market next year."

Ikin: "Matt Gillett?"

Remarkable journalism.

Is this for real? And he calls people peanuts on his blog lol

It'd be great to see him get back to his edge running best, short balls off a playmaker close to the line.
Glad to hear he wants to stay.

true ... but that seemed to be the suggestion he was making

No was suggesting legitimate third parties by businesses encouraged by fans. Very different to the club arranging and guaranteeing third parties.

Is this for real? And he calls people peanuts on his blog lol
You know what Kent did say? They were talking about who should be 14 for Queensland and Ikin said Hunt.
Kent said, "No it should be DCE. He can come in and play in the middle, I don't think Hunt can do that...."
I'm not sure he even watches league.

No was suggesting legitimate third parties by businesses encouraged by fans. Very different to the club arranging and guaranteeing third parties.

and do you really think the NRL would make that distinction ... especially when you used the term thoroughbreds

IIRC, the Thoroughbreds are associated with the club.

Which I believe makes any payments illegal.

what good players ... last week they were telling us how much we sucked and how we would miss the 8
Yeah now Gillet is a top shelf player and TPJs game last week means he deserves a couple hundred thousand extra a year, not to mention they think Lodge deserves an upgrade, which confuses me because after round one they reckon we had a piss weak pack. These blokes need to get checked for bipolar.

I like it how th Broncs are giving to the media this year. The day after ‘Gillett leaving’ headlines he’s like nope

at about the same time Kent, Ikin and Rothfield are saying how the Broncos will face competition to re-sign TPJ, an article appears on the Courier Mail web site saying how TPJ is happy at the club and has no intentions of leaving ... lol

They’re just writing their own script. They’re going to pretend Gillett is a re-signing (it’s not), and then when TPJ and Lodge re-sign they’ll blow up about how we can re-sign all these forwards even when there were massive offers from elsewhere and we must be cheating the cap.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Dazza 92
  • Santa
  • Waynesaurus
  • NSW stables
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fatboy
  • Skyblues87
  • Reds2011
  • Redfern_1980
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • lynx000
  • porouian
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.