Broncos fan survey

True.

Imagine if we could secure all the kids in Darwin. Imagine 10 years from now, the kids growing up in Darwin with only 1 pro sport to support and watch!?

Funny thing is it's for Season Ticket Holders but the prizes you can win is one of 250 tickets to next year's first home game - do they not expect you to renew?

briareos said:
Wish they actually had somewhere to make a comment at the end of the survey.

I just put all my 'comments' in the box every time they asked you to write something instead of just tick a box - even if it wasn't exactly 100% relevant to the question being asked, at least I got it said.

Ditto! Hehehe.

Funny when they ask "What do the Broncos represent to you" and I went on a rant about how the CEO should get back in his box and count the money, not counsel players on their performances.

Well same survey as the last three or so years, and no doubt my answers will be files with the previous years in the 'please ignore' pile by the club.

You know the thing that really irks me is that as season ticket holders we get SFA recognition from the club, yeah we discounted prices, early access to finals and SOO tickets, but I remember the good ole ANZ days where they drew out 20 or 30 season ticketholders each game for a prize, had top bands playing as entertainment......now it's not even worth showing up till kickoff and season ticketholders get no real benefits or rewards.

lol, bruno cullen .... trust me fellas, he's a wolf in sheep's clothing .... but name me a CEO who isn't ...

The next 2-3 years are crucial for this club ... How it handles Bennett's departure ... will the Broncos maintain their benchmark culture ? Will Ivan Henjak gain the respect of the players ? Will the Broncos remain a force when Darren Lockyer departs at the end of 2009 ?

Will the club live to regret the fact it missed a layup in terms of the Craig Bellamy signing ..... ?

LOL! Love our new season membership slogan. "Belong to the Future". Whatever.

Coxy said:
LOL! Love our new season membership slogan. "Belong to the Future". Whatever.

lol, bring back POWERS BITTER and the "LET'S GO BRONCOS" theme song .... [icon_drun

Poach him back from the Roar!

Coxy said:
Poach him back from the Roar!

Steal John O'Neil from Rugby Union and we might have the makings of a much needed Rugby League renaissance

Eeek. John O'Neill. He's slime.

Well wherever he is, bring him back. The Broncos need a strong leader. Not an egomaniacal self important wanker (oh...wait...)

Webcke said:
When the Raiders came to town I got a few pics with the guys and gotta admit Benny Hannet, Mick Ennis, Samy Thaiday and Karmicheal were the best when it came to taking photos and signing stuff. Scored a picture with Mr Bennet as well, he was in a hurry to leave and me and my mates blocked him and got a picture haha. Nice bloke. Tonie Carrol and Gordie Tallis were horrible, Tunza just walked past everyone and jumped on the bus. Everyone started booing and stuff haha. Gordon was ignoring people, but I can kinda understand he had about 50 10 year olds following him everywhere.

I friend of mine was at a concert at the entertainment centre and Gordy was there. She was with one of her mates who loves the bloke to death, and she asked if he could wait till she came outta the toilet.

He said he needed to go and piss, but he'd be back. And he went back.

So it just depends when you set them, as said above. They all seem like pretty down to earth guys, I mean, they are human after all.

I don't understand the obsession you guys have with wanting the players to be your best friend???? who cares, all they do is play footy...what's the big deal if they don't say hello? meh...

mrslong said:
I don't understand the obsession you guys have with wanting the players to be your best friend???? who cares, all they do is play footy...what's the big deal if they don't say hello? meh...
[eusa_clap.gi 8-)

Active Now

• Brocko
  • jd87
  • Midean
  • MrMoore
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • HVbronco
  • BroncosMan
  • Fozz
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.