Broncos fan survey

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Just got it emailed to me, they do it annually to people either season members or signed up to the web site.

Please please please respond to it if asked, particularly about important issues like:
- crappy game day entertainment
- crappy disinterested attitude of players to the game itself and the fans
- crappy way Bruno sticks his head in football business when he should just worry about the business itself

Of course you don't have to talk about those particular issues, but any of the stuff you feel passionate enough about to vent about here you should do in the survey.

(and also answer honestly about sponsors, particularly ones that piss you off...*cough* Nova).

Coxy said:
Please please please respond to it if asked, particularly about important issues like:
- crappy way Bruno sticks his head in football business when he should just worry about the business itself

[eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

Absofrickenlutely. Especially #2.

Loved how the Dragons jumped the fence on Friday night and went right up to their fans, never seen our boys come within 20 metres of the crowd !!!

Hopefully my email is at home

Russo said:
Loved how the Dragons jumped the fence on Friday night and went right up to their fans, never seen our boys come within 20 metres of the crowd !!!

Hopefully my email is at home

Same here. I've only ever seen it once, at the Panthers game last year. Maybe it was the year before last, I can't really remember now. All the boys came over to us and cheered. It was pretty good. Now we get jack all

mick! said:
Coxy said:

[eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

Absofrickenlutely. Especially #2.
Ha ha ha Absofrickenlutely. That's a good one icon_thumbs_u

Yeah, I did put down game day entertainment as crap along with their appreciation of fans. Wish they actually had somewhere to make a comment at the end of the survey.

how do i take the survey?

Agree about the players' attitude to a degree. Personally I don't care but I know a lot of people do so it'd be good if the players took a little more time out to acknowledge the fans.

Game day entertainment - meh. I don't get to the games early enough for that. The pub is much more entertaining than sitting watching an old dude play a guitar with an overpriced schooner in my hand.

And agree 100% about Bruno.

I'm signed up on website but haven't recieved email yet?
Is it because they know I'm a Manly fan?LOL

When the Raiders came to town I got a few pics with the guys and gotta admit Benny Hannet, Mick Ennis, Samy Thaiday and Karmicheal were the best when it came to taking photos and signing stuff. Scored a picture with Mr Bennet as well, he was in a hurry to leave and me and my mates blocked him and got a picture haha. Nice bloke. Tonie Carrol and Gordie Tallis were horrible, Tunza just walked past everyone and jumped on the bus. Everyone started booing and stuff haha. Gordon was ignoring people, but I can kinda understand he had about 50 10 year olds following him everywhere.

I'm waiting for all the groupies to come out and slag off the players who have at one point gotten straight onto the team bus and not stopped. Those annoying fans that expect to get a picture with all the frigging players after every bloody game. The players should show a bit more interest at the fans, but I would get pretty pissed off with some of them at one stage or another as well.

Just for the record Webcke, Tunza is normally a really nice bloke from what I've seen and heard. In fact I'm sure most of them are, but every now and then you are going to catch them on a day where they just can't be f***ed.

Game day entertainment should always just be of the kids playing footy icon_thumbs_u

Like the U2 and Robbie Williams tribute bands at Penrith this year!!

Oh what a DISGRACE!

Locky_karmichael said:

I think it's just for season members?

Whatever, I'd just like to see SOMETHING in the ridiculous gap between NYC and first grade! Cheergirls, ok that takes up 4 minutes. Watching the players kick and catch is boring as hell.

And the Nova blimp...****, I swear for round 26 I'm bringing a BB gun.

Locky_karmichael said:

No typically it is only for season ticket holder.
They don't give a stuff on the opinions of those who make it to the games at great expense but can't get season tiks.
Why don't they throw it open on their website?

Then again maybe they do read the forum and know you are a Manly supporter [icon_lol1.

Scotty said:
I'm waiting for all the groupies to come out and slag off the players who have at one point gotten straight onto the team bus and not stopped. Those annoying fans that expect to get a picture with all the frigging players after every bloody game. The players should show a bit more interest at the fans, but I would get pretty pissed off with some of them at one stage or another as well.

Just for the record Webcke, Tunza is normally a really nice bloke from what I've seen and heard. In fact I'm sure most of them are, but every now and then you are going to catch them on a day where they just can't be f***ed.
Yea I understand, after I finish a game I couldent be fucked and I wasnt saying it was bad or anything. I mean there was about 50 screaming 10 year olds, I would of done the exact same thing. Plus they had just been smashed by the Raiders, they wouldent of been in a good mood.

The Rock said:
[quote="Locky_karmichael":3i5l9soi]Game day entertainment should always just be of the kids playing footy icon_thumbs_u

Exxxaaaccctly. AND it's entertaining too! icon_thumbs_u Better than watching some B Grade wanna-be band who can't sing.[/quote:3i5l9soi]

Agree 100%. I go to watch footy and it's great for the kids too. Also letting kids run onto the hallowed turf after full time should be allowed. We have to focus non the kids to keep the game alive into the future.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.