NEWS Broncos flyer Corey Oates says he wants to stay in Brisbane

Piss him off I reckon.

He made his debut in 2013. His latest shocker was a week ago in 2018.

He was dreadful against the Dragons.

Not saying he was the only one and I think that's what will do WB in... persevering with numpties.

Let Oates sign a million-dollar deal, as a back rower, with a club like the Dogs or roosters or whoever.

He'll be dropped after 5 rounds.

Piss him off I reckon.

He made his debut in 2013. His latest shocker was a week ago in 2018.

He was dreadful against the Dragons.

Not saying he was the only one and I think that's what will do WB in... persevering with numpties.

Let Oates sign a million-dollar deal, as a back rower, with a club like the Dogs or roosters or whoever.

He'll be dropped after 5 rounds.

Leading try scorer for the comp for the last 4 years. Yeah let’s just get rid of him.

He was one of our best all year. As you said everyone had a shocker last week.

Leading try scorer for the comp for the last 4 years. Yeah let’s just get rid of him.

He was one of our best all year. As you said everyone had a shocker last week.

He also had a massive amount of strapping on his right knee during the team walk at Southbank before the game... He was nowhere near 100% right for that game, as I suspect many weren’t.

Fifita for instance is going in for surgery. TPJ was managing injuries a lot of the season and so on.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • cento
  • Culhwch
  • heartly87
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Howie
  • Tmac
  • Behold
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • maddo
  • Purple Pills
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.