Broncos have new jerseys??

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, pretty sure it is. Though I hazard a guess you'll see it first in catalogues for sporting goods stores in February.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Wonder what price they will be this time. Seems to go up every time we get a new one, and the last one was $180 when it came out!!

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Jersey prices are absolutely ridiculous in Australia.

Buy a football jersey from England and it's only about $80-100. Here it's $150+.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Jeba said:
Wonder what price they will be this time. Seems to go up every time we get a new one, and the last one was $180 when it came out!!

What? You got ripped off then.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I saw them last year for about $130 in Rebel and Amart.

D

Dan M

Jan 11, 2010
And here's where you can see them: http://www.whatsyourteam.com.au/shop/prod9494.htm

lg_broncos%202010%20jersey%20-%20home.jpg

Don't mind it, but would prefer something a return to something like the retro jersey.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
is it me or is the maroon slowly being replaced by purple? it seems every jersey change, the hue of the maroon is darker and it almost looks purple now.

M

Mattycat

U18 Player
Sep 14, 2008
I wouldn't be too sure that the Jersey on What Your Team is the new one. With Toyota pulling out and Audi now the new sponsor, the Jersey they have is the same as last years.

J

joshobro

NYC Player
Jun 22, 2009
I reckon that looks cool. Hopefully our away one is mainly yellow not white!

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
i love the new one, if that is indeed it! much more yellow than before, which has been one of the things ive disliked about basically every broncos jersey since we changed to these new collarless designs. if that one had some white stripes incorporated in the middle somewhere itd be even better. the maroon does seem to be getting more purple and less brown every new jersey though.

im def buying one this year, although my 100th year jersey (the yellow/maroon/white stripes with premiership year) is still my favourite of the post 2000 jerseys. i also wanna get a titans heritage one, they look awesome.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Anonymous person said:
i love the new one, if that is indeed it! much more yellow than before, which has been one of the things ive disliked about basically every broncos jersey since we changed to these new collarless designs. if that one had some white stripes incorporated in the middle somewhere itd be even better. the maroon does seem to be getting more purple and less brown every new jersey though.

im def buying one this year, although my 100th year jersey (the yellow/maroon/white stripes with premiership year) is still my favourite of the post 2000 jerseys. i also wanna get a titans heritage one, they look awesome.

On the "purplisation" of the jersey, bear in mind photos can be misleading. I'd wait to see it in person before judging.

But since I bought a jersey in 2008 (the centenary one) I'm not buying another.

J

Jazza

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
I like it. I think it would look better if the Wow logo was on the jersey by itself instead of in the white box but other than that I think it's great. However, I agree that the centenary design is the best, closely followed by the Lance Armstrong design.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • teampjta
  • Astro
  • Justwin
  • johnny plath
  • Fatboy
  • Browny
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • thenry
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.