NEWS Broncos need to have tough conversation with Boyd

Well Siebs set the (right) precedent with Roberts after stinking it up, time for Boyd to go back to QCup, consistency is your friend.

It’s now dire straits for this bloke he’s enemy no1 in Brisbane, by not retiring he’s deadset giving the finger to the whole bronco fan base.

My old man, who is a Broncos supporter but nowhere near as mad as I am, just said to me "All the Broncos fans on social media want Boyd out", so if it's even got to him, you know the noise is getting loud.

Last edited:
His defensive efforts have cost us a minimum 4 competition points, you could argue for 8. He never really recovered from his last injury form-wise.

It's not hyperbole when I say, his 2019 lowlights video will be sadder then the 2015 grand final.

Lodge also had a look of wtf on his face. Only Pat could muster a pat on the back. I think the attitude of the boys has a lot to do with the frustration of playing along side this. Thats why he is Private Pyle to me, the boys are over it and Seibs would be close to losing the shed if he does nothing. You cant say your all about effort and such and then allow your captain to throw himself on the ground instead of taking contact and fighting for yards. **** anyone can miss a tackle but that play was so gutless and pathetic I have lost any ounce of respect for the bloke. In fact I fucking hate him for it. To do that in that jersey, he should hang his headin shame. He has done it before but last night it was different the crowd was loving the embarrassment of us it was the worst thing i have seen to be honest. How the boys must of felt being out there. I hope they are sad today.

How was the footage of him catching that ball over the dead ball line during the game. The slow mo with Haas, Milf and Carrigan in the background all just staring at him going What. The. ****. Milf was fucking livid...

Lodge also had a look of wtf on his face. Only Pat could muster a pat on the back. I think the attitude of the boys has a lot to do with the frustration of playing along side this. Thats why he is Private Pyle to me, the boys are over it and Seibs would be close to losing the shed if he does nothing. You cant say your all about effort and such and then allow your captain to throw himself on the ground instead of taking contact and fighting for yards. **** anyone can miss a tackle but that play was so gutless and pathetic I have lost any ounce of respect for the bloke. In fact I fucking hate him for it. To do that in that jersey, he should hang his headin shame. He has done it before but last night it was different the crowd was loving the embarrassment of us it was the worst thing i have seen to be honest. How the boys must of felt being out there. I hope they are sad today.
Yea, part of me wonders if secretly the players would he happy if he was dropped.. I remember reading about player attitudes in the Aus 1 day team when Tubby was on his last legs...Again if I was Seibs I'd be having a chat to Locky about how to manage them both out ASAP and really begin the rebuild. The longer we put it off, the longer it takes and there is no way Boyd is in Seibs long term half plans.

Well......
Roberts was in QCup and Wayne came to save him.
Sua was in QCup and Wayne came to save him.

So.....hmmmmm............Darius in QCup = Wayne comes to save him........ 🤔
I like it... pull on Wayne's heart strings see how much he cares about his players.

And also Macca... send that useless slow prick down to reggies as well.

#WayneCares

Last edited:
His defensive efforts have cost us a minimum 4 competition points, you could argue for 8. He never really recovered from his last injury form-wise.

It's not hyperbole when I say, his 2019 lowlights video will be sadder then the 2015 grand final.

Well to put it into perspective we could afford a player like Turbo, Holmes, Munster, or another top tier FB if we flicked Boyd and Macca and played Turpin and Seggy at hooker. If you replace Boyd with any one of those we're probably sitting in the top 4.

Last edited:
I dunno why but something in the pit of my gut tells me we're in for a busy news cycle around the club over the next week

Such as "Broncos slip into wooden spoon contention" with a photo of Boyd 'slipping' over again to cost us a win? Or "Sharks win as Broncos butcher opportunities" with a collage of overlaps and Macca passing to Lodge?

Such as "Broncos slip into wooden spoon contention" with a photo of Boyd 'slipping' over again to cost us a win? Or "Sharks win as Broncos butcher opportunities" with a collage of overlaps and Macca passing to Lodge?

Why can't we have both?

Well......
Roberts was in QCup and Wayne came to save him.
Sua was in QCup and Wayne came to save him.

So.....hmmmmm............Darius in QCup = Wayne comes to save him........ 🤔
No way. Not even Wayne would want him the way he’s going.

Last edited:
I dunno why but something in the pit of my gut tells me we're in for a busy news cycle around the club over the next week

It’ll start on Tuesday

“Broncos coach names Boyd and McCullough in the starting 13 again for their crunch clash against Cronulla”

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Gaz
  • Broncosgirl
  • peter09
  • Scorchie
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • barker
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.