OFFICIAL Broncos Player Awards 2020

The point about Carrigan is a really important one that needs to be made more often on this forum. I've seen so many people deride him for regularly taking a shit hit up on the fourth tackle during games with nobody ever apparently stopping to ask the question about why our Lock Forward in his second ever season was so often in a position to have to take a flat footed hit up like that in the first place.

It's been a Broncos issue for a long time now, and McGuire got twice as much shit for it as Carrigan has. I don't remember too many people defending McGuire.

We could include a category for the "Best 4'n'20 supporting play of the year", but who to nominate.............

Worst tackler of the year: Brodie Croft
Biggest dickfingers of the year: Corey Oates
The how the **** did he play so many games this year award: Jamil Hopoate
Signing of the year: Jordan Kahu
Rehab player of the year: Jack Bird and Jordan Kahu
Most consistent back to play games: Darius Boyd
The Josh McGuire 4th tackle hit up of the year: Patty Carrigan
Biggest pillow of the year: Joe Ofahengaue
Most run metres ACROSS field: Milford

Worst player of the year: Brodie Croft.

And that was up against some stiff competition. What a letdown he turned out to be. Never forget folks: Melbourne don't let players worth anything walk away.

Worst player of the year: Brodie Croft.

And that was up against some stiff competition. What a letdown he turned out to be. Never forget folks: Melbourne don't let players worth anything walk away.
Worst captain: Croft

Coach of the Year: Alex Glenn?
Comeback of the year: oates...dropped one day reinstated the next
Dummy Spit of the year: oates....
For dogging his team mates when he got dropped

Shall we have a vote

I’ll vote offa. He gave away some horrible penalties, missed simple one on one tackles that lead to the softest tries you’ll ever see, had his share of the dropsies and didn’t make a lot of metres.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.