Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't preseason started?? I would've thought that would be everyone bar those in the 4 nations

It has, but not every player is required to be back for pre-season even for those not playing rep football.

I am pretty sure the rest of the first grade boys who are not playing rep footy are back next week.

Let him go if he's not gunna be 100% focused on playing for the Broncos. Sign up lolohea like it was rumoured.

Waerea-Hargreaves has signed a three-year extension with the roosters - part of jig saw now completed.

Bring on the announcement !!!!

Last edited:
Let him go if he's not gunna be 100% focused on playing for the Broncos. Sign up lolohea like it was rumoured.

We can't get rid of our only half back for a ball playing fullback.

And even if he was seen in Parramatta ( and I have serious doubts about that) doesn't mean he even spoke to the Eels.

He has at least 2 friends down that way in Hoffman and Norman.

Last edited:
Hunt will never get the ball playing alongside Norman and Hoffman.

Hunt will never get the ball playing alongside Norman and Hoffman.

Lol what, Hoffman will be in the centres and Norman is a perfectly good Five-Eighth in terms of ball playing to running ratio, he's no more of a hog than Milford.. Not that I'm looking to defend his decision if he does decide to move on, but that argument would be at the bottom of the list for not going to Parra.

Lol what, Hoffman will be in the centres and Norman is a perfectly good Five-Eighth in terms of ball playing to running ratio, he's no more of a hog than Milford.. Not that I'm looking to defend his decision if he does decide to move on, but that argument would be at the bottom of the list for not going to Parra.
"No more of a hog than milford"
Wow. I actually used to respect your posts hahahaha
Let's take a look at hoffman playing 6's try assists vs milfords. Can someone please provide?? Haha

Waerea-Hargreaves has signed a three-year extension with the roosters - part of jig saw now completed.

Bring on the announcement !!!!

Oh my goodness! You must tell us these other parts of the jigsaw.

"No more of a hog than milford"
Wow. I actually used to respect your posts hahahaha
Let's take a look at hoffman playing 6's try assists vs milfords. Can someone please provide?? Haha

Luckily I never respected yours.

p.s - Learn to read.

Oh my goodness! You must tell us these other parts of the jigsaw.
He would if he actually knew anything other than what he reads on fb and then passes himself off as someone "in the know".

Those of us really in the inner circle know it's actually dominoes falling, not jigsaw pieces slotting into place.

Last edited:
Ali on facebook saying we are signing Teo next year lol

b121a3706951b5f255b4ca53d6f23dba.jpg

No Cookies | The Advertiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • mrslong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • Maddy
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Crom
  • Justwin
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.