Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I just typed Geia to see if anyone would work out that I was actually talking about a Star Trek character.

Star Wars.

He still plays for Brothers in Townsville.

Star Wars.

He still plays for Brothers in Townsville.
Yeah and Spock isn't a jedi ;)

Exactly. There's so many naturally talented blokes running around playing for Brothers in Townsville.

I understand what innate ability is. I just don't think natural talent means anything when you're not a teenage prodigy anymore. Especially if he's not using or showing these talents regularly. How far did natural talent get Palmer Wapau? Unfortunately instead of disappearing quietly, Jayden might be heading down the naturally talented Todd Carney route.

Talent. Accomplishment. Different things.

Talent. Accomplishment. Different things.
Port already said that, For years now Kodi has been more talented because it absolutely can be learnt and Jayden has not been using this innate talent that he used to have when playing against teenagers. Quit attempting to win by arguing definitions and argue how he is more talented guys.

Jayden used to do a lot of chip and chase, grubber to himself plays in the NYC and a lot of the time they would come off and therefore he looked more talented. Kodi always seemed like more of a team player. Natural talen can only get you so far if you're not willing to put in the effort. I'm not getting into another argument based on a players potential. Potential isn't facts. The fact is Kodi has surpassed his brother and has been more talented for years now

I remember Kodi being the selfish chip and chase to himself player and non-team oriented. To his credit he has completely redefined himself since entering first grade. I wish @Big Pete was still around to set the record straight.
They both were very similar players and neither really stood out compared to the other. But as you can see from the video one of them was there to back up when a player made a break. Kodi didn't kick as much at fullback and 2nd receiver as well.

Look, I'm happy for the club to offer Jayden a contract but at this point and for the last 3 years, Kodi has been the more talented brother. They're both naturally talented ball runners and evasive as ****, but one of them wasted that innate talent by signing with a club who doesn't care about their players. Now he needs to show he's not just naturally good and actually work on those skills like his brother did.

Port already said that, For years now Kodi has been more talented because it absolutely can be learnt and Jayden has not been using this innate talent that he used to have when playing against teenagers. Quit attempting to win by arguing definitions and argue how he is more talented guys.
What, you're suddenly upset about arguing semantics?
Talent cannot be learnt. The literal definition of the word is innate ability/skill.

P.S. Stop making every discussion/debate you take part in about winning/losing.

Wait, talent can't be learnt? So I was born with the ability to spin a ball on my finger for an hour or rap really fast? That's bullshit. And I'll stop if you stop

A quick Google search says otherwise.

I remember Kodi being the selfish chip and chase to himself player and non-team oriented. To his credit he has completely redefined himself since entering first grade. I wish @Big Pete was still around to set the record straight.

I just want him back.....**** you, it's at JYY levels for me these days and you reminded me!!! COME BACK PETE!!!!!!

Well every article online that is written by scientists and people who know what they're talking about say that talent can be both innate and learned. But thanks Broncos forum English experts for making the ridiculous claim that the things learned after birth should not be referred to as talent. Take that talentless hack Cooper Cronk for example. Bloke couldn't even run when he was a baby. This popularity contest is getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • jd87
  • Fatboy
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.