Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox sports reckon we might have a look a papalli as thaiday replacement. Like to Like according to them are they going by weight ?
We have absolute guns coming through, no way we need him

Only thing Papalii and Thaiday have in common is their diet. It's a no from me, he wouldn't be close to worth his asking price.

Ill place a bet, ill buy a pallet of XXXX if Kodi turns into a great halfback. My bet is by round 4 we will be cringing and scratching our heads for the next half.

Ill place a bet, ill buy a pallet of XXXX if Kodi turns into a great halfback. My bet is by round 4 we will be cringing and scratching our heads for the next half.

Wayne will be scratching his head by offering bird the deal and costing us a genuine chance at getting a hb

Wayne will be scratching his head by offering bird the deal and costing us a genuine chance at getting a hb

I believe so too. Bird is a centre or back rower/lock - never going to be a great halves player.

I believe so too. Bird is a centre or back rower/lock - never going to be a great halves player.

If we have a bad year i think we should be looking at our coaching options for 2019

I’ll take your pallet

The pallet is worth more then the XXXX so yes your better taking just the pallet.

Not to mention, four rounds is not much time to allow a guy to find his feet.

Problem is even if Kodi turns into a great halfback plenty here will still be cringing and looking for the next half by round 4 anyway.

No matter how Kodi plays, we should all be praising hime relentlessly to get the free pallet of XXXX :P

He doesn't need 4 rounds to get on his feet. He should have been smashing the door down last season to stamp his place. Hell hes had 3 years to do this.

He doesn't need 4 rounds to get on his feet. He should have been smashing the door down last season to stamp his place. Hell hes had 3 years to do this.

Wow this is just ignorant of facts.

I mean, do you seriously believe he has been given three years to have a fair crack at halfback despite Hunt being here and then Taylor as the heir apparent? Do you count all that time playing as the team Mr. Fixit that he has had a fair run at the role, even when playing fullback, hooker and bench warmer for the majority of the time? Do you think he was pulled when the three main guys - Hunt, Milf and Benji were all fit because he wasn't playing well? Do you think those ten or eleven games off the bat when he was starting halfback were all in spite of him, not because of him in any way, shape or form?

I mean, if he stinks it up as much as some of you blokes are suggesting, then pull him by all means, though the evidence of him in the role thus far has suggested he may well grow into it if given the chance, the evidence does not suggest he will crash and burn. If anything, the evidence suggests he will probably be serviceable at worst and very good at best.

I just read that Cody Walker has rejected the offer to extend with Souths and could be on the move.... Wasn't Wayne keen on him not long ago?
To be honest I have never really paid much attention to him but from what I know he is more of a fullback or 5/8 isn't he..?
Does anyone view him as a possible halfback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.