Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they have the money, but the players might find a better opportunity somewhere else

Like hinchcliffe or Smith behind Cameron?
They will just shuffle them in to the side

He is definitely not soft mentally. And that playing like Jane comment is pretty left field. He came back from a huge injury and is a lot more physical than both Glenn and Gillo when at 2nd row. It seems Fifita is now being put through the same motions which willl be a detriment to him also.

Article on nrl.com that Welch is technically off contract. If we loose TPJ throw some money that way

Article on nrl.com that Welch is technically off contract. If we loose TPJ throw some money that way
According to last night's match commentary of Storm game, Welch is out with ACL. Doubt he will be moving anywhere until fully fit.

According to last night's match commentary of Storm game, Welch is out with ACL. Doubt he will be moving anywhere until fully fit.

Not an ACL, should be back in 4-6 weeks.

Regardless, we don't need to be buying middle forwards, just retain TPJ, extend Fifita and call it a day, this is our group.

Edit: Defamation

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Quoted edited post.

Edit: Quoted edited post.

I feel people have been on this site long enough to know that we DO NOT allow defamatory comments, not without a credible source backing up the claims.

If there are any further posts of that nature, they will be deleted and the person(s) will be thread banned with the possibility of having further action taken.

This is your only warning.

I dont think Sua will go. Seibold stuffed up playing him through the middle when he wasnt fit, so he was always going to struggle a bit. Despite Lexie being excellent so far, i dont see us signing him again, which is a shame because a lot of the younger guys look up to him so much and he is an excellent role model for them, so Sua will get his shot at some point.
[automerge]1558133704[/automerge]

We wouldnt have any real need to sign Welch really. We have Haas, Lodge, Carrigan, Flegler, and Bullemor isnt really far behind them imo either, Cant see the need for Welch tbh.

Last edited:
If there's a decent offer or extension for Su'a then I say keep him signed, he can be part of a dynasty perhaps. Over the next two years he'll likely end up in a permanent role. If he goes he will attract good offers, he's got the quality.

As if last night's performance wasn't good enough, I've just learned the Storm's Drinkwater wants to test himself on the open market.

Please make it happen Siebs.

Yup, Sua and Fifi aren't starting because Glenns playing better than both of them. One more year would be good but I'd say he has some good offers coming his way.

Give Sua or Fifita consistent 80 or even 60 each week and I would beg to differ they aren’t as good. They proved it last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  • Broncorob
  • mieko
  • Broncosgirl
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.