Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
"the sky is falling" attitude in this thread today is quite amusing. just because we have rushed out to sign the brother of one of our best players (and i'm willing to bet that the vast majority of people on here haven't even seen the younger Haas play, hell many probably didn't even know Haas had a brother until it was mentioned)

rugby league history is filled with superstars families being nowhere near as good as they are. just because someone shares the same surname with someone, doesn't mean they share the talent
I know , but Walters.

What about Matt Lockyer and that dud brother of his.
I'm agreeing with you,matty johns best work was done in a newzeland hotel while he was at the sharks.

Ben barba brother is another

Last edited:
i'm sure he has ... but he's not the one massively over reacting in this thread

Sorry, of course we should have full faith in our board and CEO to make the right call, I mean they haven’t failed us yet.

Of course not every sibling of a gun is also a gun but there are a few running around:

Jurbo and Turbo
B.Stewart and G.Stewart
S.Burgess and G.Burgess
Panthers Crichton and Dogs Crichton (maybe too early to call to be fair)
K.Nik and J.Nik (he was SUPER talented but turned out to be an idiot)
B.Morris and J.Morris
Brailey and Brailey
Anasta and his Greek Cousin

Of course not every sibling of a gun is also a gun but there are a few running around:

Jurbo and Turbo
B.Stewart and G.Stewart
S.Burgess and G.Burgess
Panthers Crichton and Dogs Crichton (maybe too early to call to be fair)
K.Nik and J.Nik (he was SUPER talented but turned out to be an idiot)
B.Morris and J.Morris
Brailey and Brailey
Anasta and his Greek Cousin

Christian Crichton is trash

If Milford was to go, who would take his spot? Not Croft he’s fucking trash.

He needs time in the q cup, I don't think he is nrl ready
There's no Q Cup and the season is gone anyway. I would let him play out the rest of the year in first grade so we have a good chance to see what he's made of. Use the Milford hamstring excuse to let him take the rest of the year off.

I don’t mind him, I’ll need some convincing though. Definitely something about him though.
He's got a sweet left boot and I just like his attitude on the field, runs hard in defence and tries to create. I'm honestly just sick of seeing half arsed players like Boyd/Milford/Fifita who may have talent but don't have a win at all costs attitude. This club wasn't built on close enough is good enough, it was built on refusing to lose and never giving up.

Damn I miss guys like Justin Hodges and Jack Reed. The latter wasn't even very talented but he never left the field without trying his absolute best to win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redux
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.