Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
does he want to come here? Its far easier to switch teams in Sydney where can join 7 other clubs without moving hosue..
He would for sure... he knows that he’d walk straight into the side (presumably at fullback initially) and if he does well he would more than likely switch to 5/8 when Milford vacates

He would for sure... he knows that he’d walk straight into the side (presumably at fullback initially) and if he does well he would more than likely switch to 5/8 when Milford vacates

Ok, then if you believe he would like to come then we should definately have a word then...

Funny how every second young player thinks he is a fullback though...cant be the money the elite guys are on surely..!

Ok, then if you believe he would like to come then we should definately have a word then...

Funny how every second young player thinks he is a fullback though...cant be the money the elite guys are on surely..!
He's a Fullback because that and 5/8 are the two roles he's predominantly played in the lower grade and age based comps coming up the ranks.

Last edited:

No he is properly a 5/8 and a fullback... he’s played both for years... as well as wing but we don’t want him for that

According to a Fox news report this morning, we have expressed an interest in signing Young Tonumaipea from the Tits for next season.

He's been only a bit better than average (at best) in the games I've watched him play. Could be decent enough though I guess and we are lacking in that centre position a bit.

Last edited:
According to a Fox news report this morning, we have expressed an interest in signing Young Tonumaipea from the Tits for next season.

He's been only a bit better than average (at best) in the games I've watched him play. Could be decent enough though I guess and we are lacking in that centre position a bit.

But he dominated us didn’t he? Broncos recruitment being reactive again

or a league journo making shit up again

I actually think this is giving too much credit, they generally aren't that smart, they can only regurgitate what has already been posted on forums.

Article in the CM from Travis Meyn saying that Brandon Smith has confirmed that if Cameron Smith plays on, he'll be looking for a new home.

Weekly reminder that his younger brother goes to Wavell. Please fucking sign this guy.

So then based on latest rumours and some I have added:

1. RTS
2. Coates
3. Bird
4. Tummytickler
5. Farnworth
6. Staggs
7. Dearden
8. Carrigan
9. B.Smith
10. Lodge
11. Glenn
12. Haas
13. TPJ

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Wallace
17. Riki

18. Bullemor
19. Kennedy
20. Niu
21. Walsh

Thoughts?

So then based on latest rumours and some I have added:

1. RTS
2. Coates
3. Bird
4. Tummytickler
5. Farnworth
6. Staggs
7. Dearden
8. Carrigan
9. B.Smith
10. Lodge
11. Glenn
12. Haas
13. TPJ

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Wallace
17. Riki

18. Bullemor
19. Kennedy
20. Niu
21. Walsh

Thoughts?

Go no idea who 4 is lol.
I'd still go with Turps over Paix.
Dunno about Haas in the 2nd row. I'd suggest a mixture of the two like Cows did with Taumalolo in the past (haven't watched them recently, so dunno if they still do that). They had Lolo in the middle third when in their own half, then moved him to the edges in the opposition 20. That would work best for Haas too IMO.
Ofa for Wallace seems like a sidegrade at best.

RTS' agent has confirmed he will be at the Warriors next season.

AFB has announced hes going to the warriors...

So...whats Tohu Harris's situation with the Warriors now...?

Hehe love that they respond to rumours on our forum.

Wasn't he being linked with a switch to union to play for the All Blacks?

Can't recall seeing any links with him to the Broncos.

Article in the CM from Travis Meyn saying that Brandon Smith has confirmed that if Cameron Smith plays on, he'll be looking for a new home.

Weekly reminder that his younger brother goes to Wavell. Please fucking sign this guy.

Cam Smith’s last **** you to the broncos. He’ll retire and we get no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.