Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courier Mail Article

Pangai Jr is also transforming his body. Broncos forwards coach Corey Parker has taken on a mentoring role doing conditioning work. The 24-year-old has lost at least five kilos and is relishing the training regime that made Parker a 347-game Broncos warhorse.

Pangai Jr was looking lean at Brisbane’s awards ceremony on Wednesday, where he was sporting some luscious looking hair which suggested he hasn’t had a trim since his infamous bikie barber shop visit.

Seems Staggs is going to pull a Fifita and not sign a contract. Playing the old " i'm still here for one more year " card. Give him a contract offer, give him a deadline and if he doesnt sign pull the offer and move on. We dont need another Fifita drama and we need players who want to be Broncos.

Last edited:
Courier Mail Article

Pangai Jr is also transforming his body. Broncos forwards coach Corey Parker has taken on a mentoring role doing conditioning work. The 24-year-old has lost at least five kilos and is relishing the training regime that made Parker a 347-game Broncos warhorse.

Good idea imo. I want him playing 80 mins on the right edge every week, I think Kev will go that way as well. Glenn & Pangai both playing 80 on the edges, no more dicking around with the positions, let the players actually form combinations during the season.

Seems Staggs is going to pull a Fifita and not sign a contract. Playing the old " i'm still here for one more year " card. Give him a contract offer, give him a deadline and if he doesnt sign pull the offer and move on. We dont need another Fifita drama and we need players who want to be Broncos.

**** the **** off now as far as I’m concerned. Sick of this bullshit regardless how good they are.

It's also highly possible that we lowballed him because of the ACL injury, or only offered him a short-term deal. Perhaps he's looking to prove his fitness/worth by returning next season and killing it, thus forcing us to increase our offer / the amount of years?

Seems like a smart business decision to me.

tbh now's a great time to start putting the foot down. what's the worst that can happen, we already got the spoon.

besides, staggs is basically useless to us next year anyway. might be a perfect time to roll out his replacement.

Broncos gotta try to keep him. There's barely any strike power. He almost always puts in the effort too, more than a lot of other players in the squad.

Get with the program or move on, the club can no longer afford to be held hostage to every player coming off contract.

We need to offer him a good and fair contract, but we cant be messed around again like with Fifita.
I don't mind that, but at present there are very few players I would consider getting into anything resembling a bidding war at the club.

Last edited:

I miss Hodges and yow yeh. [emoji22]

Give a contract with 2 weeks to sign it. If he doesn’t **** the selfish prick off immediately. We can’t have any more of these entitled arseholes.

Badel says in the article he believes it’s more likely he won’t be at Red Hill in 2022

Badel says in the article he believes it’s more likely he won’t be at Red Hill in 2022

Everyone that hasn’t re-signed is always leaving according to Badel. Probably gets kick backs when a player gets more money for staying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • Lostboy
  • Allo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • FACTHUNT
  • teampjta
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • Brotherdu
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
  • Shane Tronc
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.