Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides those things mentioned, I also have it on good authority that Lodge doesn't use his indicators, refuses to keep left on multi-lane roads over 80kph, and doesn't put his lights on in rainy weather.
I can forgive him for murder....

But not staying in the left lane?! He is dead to me!

Lodge also wrote the word "C--t" on his wristband in full view of cameras when he played for NSW Under 20s.

Also got released by Melbourne mid-season. Make of that what you will given the talent he has.
Oh no not naughty words. Yeah he deserves to be pushing trolleys for the rest of his life

Besides those things mentioned, I also have it on good authority that Lodge doesn't use his indicators, refuses to keep left on multi-lane roads over 80kph, and doesn't put his lights on in rainy weather.

I think he also puts his foot down when the traffic lights turn amber so he can get through before they turn red.

I heard from someone who was there that he eats babies and rapes nuns too...

In the meantime it seems as if he is spending his holidays getting nice and fit for his upcoming labouring gig...

Attachments

• 883FD1BF-2B57-4AD5-80B1-792B01A94F3D.jpeg
    883FD1BF-2B57-4AD5-80B1-792B01A94F3D.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 146
I heard from someone who was there that he eats babies and rapes nuns too...

In the meantime it seems as if he is spending his holidays getting nice and fit for his upcoming labouring gig...
I wonder if I could pull off wearing that in public...

Not exactly sure what could be that interesting, he just signed an extension with the Maroons.

Probably just coming in and helping out a bit prior & post-origin.

Pearce could be a good pick up for us. good kicking game and can be a clutch player as well.

Not exactly sure what could be that interesting, he just signed an extension with the Maroons.

Probably just coming in and helping out a bit prior & post-origin.

He could be the key to getting ash back !?

Walters re-signing with QLD is yet to be finalized last I heard. They have agreed to terms but the paperwork is still ongoing.

This could be Walters coming back as assistant coach. Back in 2016 when Walters was reported to be coming back as assistant, there was a quote from the QRL stating they would support Walters and would give him the green light to remain as head coach of the Maroons while being an assistant coach at the Broncos.

Walters re-signing with QLD is yet to be finalized last I heard. They have agreed to terms but the paperwork is still ongoing.

This could be Walters coming back as assistant coach. Back in 2016 when Walters was reported to be coming back as assistant, there was a quote from the QRL stating they would support Walters and would give him the green light to remain as head coach of the Maroons while being an assistant coach at the Broncos.

What about demetriou? Nothing has been mentioned about him leaving.

What about demetriou? Nothing has been mentioned about him leaving.

This was very likely nothing more than a stop-gap solution for Demetriou. Something to do while he found something better.

This was very likely nothing more than a stop-gap solution for Demetriou. Something to do while he found something better.
He did find something better but the Titans didn’t want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Morkel
  • Midean
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • broncoscope
  • KateBroncos1812
  • sooticus
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Socnorb
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.