Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

call me a sceptic or a conspiracist, but something about this article and how it has been put together and released like it has stinks of rotten fish!!! its all fluffy and airy fairy, and reads favourably so the nrl register a contract. its pr 101 at its best.
lodge's one on one with badel not that long ago highlighted his plight with cash and legal issues overseas, these cant be overlooked at all. this however seems to be a bit glossed over now, i hope that the club and powers at be havent cooked anything up in the background just so we can fill a spot in the front row.
something just doesnt feel right.

call me a sceptic or a conspiracist, but something about this article and how it has been put together and released like it has stinks of rotten fish!!! its all fluffy and airy fairy, and reads favourably so the nrl register a contract. its pr 101 at its best.
lodge's one on one with badel not that long ago highlighted his plight with cash and legal issues overseas, these cant be overlooked at all. this however seems to be a bit glossed over now, i hope that the club and powers at be havent cooked anything up in the background just so we can fill a spot in the front row.
something just doesnt feel right.

As much as I have faith that the Broncos are normally genuine in these situations, I share your concerns.

Maybe it was the alleged insight in to his tunnel antics after the loss, and I’m looking for something to back up my prejudice that he’s a shitstain of a human. But you’d think what was witnessed would have found its way to not only the Broncos, but the NRL, and being a recent occurrence should hold weight.

I think once Lodge becomes a bronco and spends most days of the week around people like Moose, Gillet and Sammy I'm sure they will keep him in line. I think the media have loved making him out to be some monster, after one bad mistake over seas while being drunk af. Let the big unit play!

I don’t think there’s any problems. If a random on the internet like me now knows that “something” happened at Reddy, I’m sure White and Bennett would know about it and dig deeper if necessary.

These men aren’t fools. It may be PR but if he’s a negative for the club, I’m sure he wouldn’t be allowed near the place.

This "Cronk to the Roosters". Could really blow up in their face. What a way to destabilise a club by ousting a favoured son for a Queenslander ring in. If 2016 shows us anything, this is an already mentally fragile club.

As much as I have faith that the Broncos are normally genuine in these situations, I share your concerns.

Maybe it was the alleged insight in to his tunnel antics after the loss, and I’m looking for something to back up my prejudice that he’s a shitstain of a human. But you’d think what was witnessed would have found its way to not only the Broncos, but the NRL, and being a recent occurrence should hold weight.
How's he a shit stain of a human?

You mean the shit that he did in New York is not enough evidence for you
Yeah I agree that it was pretty shit.
But he will be paying for that for a long time. I also believe that everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves and if he wants to do that buy helping win a premiership for the broncos and trying to educate people then I'm all for that

How's he a shit stain of a human?

America was just the latest. He has a history. It’s not just a single incident like you seem to think it is.

America was just the latest. He has a history. It’s not just a single incident like you seem to think it is.
Your right mate that why I'm asking. What else was there?

Your right mate that why I'm asking. What else was there?

Was with the Fifita brothers when they harassed that junior ref. I'd give him a year or two, no sweeping shit under the rug. If he messes up he's gone.

Was with the Fifita brothers when they harassed that junior ref. I'd give him a year or two, no sweeping shit under the rug. If he messes up he's gone.
Yeah I agree. The nrl have a different set of rules for each case. Joey Johns can be a coke head and be immortalised. Proctor and Bromwich can do lines of coke hours after representing their country and be allowed to play after a few weeks on the side line and a slap on the wrist.

Lodge also wrote the word "C--t" on his wristband in full view of cameras when he played for NSW Under 20s.

Also got released by Melbourne mid-season. Make of that what you will given the talent he has.

Besides those things mentioned, I also have it on good authority that Lodge doesn't use his indicators, refuses to keep left on multi-lane roads over 80kph, and doesn't put his lights on in rainy weather.
That just puts him in the same category as 90% of the population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • eggstar10
  • Alec
  • bb_gun
  • Foordy
  • Big Del
  • Mr Fourex
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrMoore
  • Xzei
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncorob
  • Battler
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Strop
  • Swordfish
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.