Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have our backs for this year. We can't afford what would improve them and anything else just blocks the way for our rising talent.

I wouldn’t sign Hoffman if we had literally no one in the backs and he was offering to pay US. I would sooner have anyone on this forum suit up for the Broncos than him.

Lmao were good for backs this year. Need forwards pls

Lmao were good for backs this year. Need forwards pls

Agreed entirely.

Unfortunately some people on here think that a pack which gets run over and can’t get out of it’s own end represents an asset worth preserving.

Short another big prop and a half....

Agreed entirely.

Unfortunately some people on here think that a pack which gets run over and can’t get out of it’s own end represents an asset worth preserving.

I like the look of our pack better than this season.

I think we should make a play for Brock Lamb. He has a good long kicking game. He shouldn't cost too much.

I think Brock Lamb would cost a lot more than you probably think given he's had a couple of years NRL experience now.

Agreed entirely.

Must be some rubbish packs in the NRL then, given we finished second only to the Cowboys in all run metres out of the whole comp...

Must be some rubbish packs in the NRL then, given we finished second only to the Cowboys in all run metres out of the whole comp...
Moga and Oates played a big part in that stat consistently chalking up 150+ mtrs per game while the likes of Blair and Sims rarely reached triple figures. I actually like the look of the engine room for next year but it probably could use at least one more body with a bit of experience. But find a decent half back and this squad will make some noise in 2018.

Moga and Oates played a big part in that stat consistently chalking up 150+ mtrs per game while the likes of Blair and Sims rarely reached triple figures. I actually like the look of the engine room for next year but it probably could use at least one more body with a bit of experience. But find a decent half back and this squad will make some noise in 2018.

Decent half backs are so rare though. The broncos have the whole of qld to scout pretty much and have come up with zilch.

The broncos have the whole of qld to scout pretty much and have come up with zilch.

so are you trying to tell us that no other team has any scouts in Brisbane ... that's pretty piss poor from all the other clubs (especially the Cowboys and Titans who are based in QLD)

so are you trying to tell us that no other team has any scouts in Brisbane ... that's pretty piss poor from all the other clubs (especially the Cowboys and Titans who are based in QLD)

Ok then. The broncos have the whole world to scout for a half back and they have come up with zilch. Half backs are a rare item

Ok then. The broncos have the whole world to scout for a half back and they have come up with zilch. Half backs are a rare item

We've found a few promising rookies, but let them all go in recent times (Taylor, Nikorima, Paia'aua (?). There are a few in the 16-17 range too, I think? Just gotta try to put faith into the most promising one and not let them go and develop well IMO.

Quade cooper leaving the reds worth a gamble ?
Played league as a jnr
Better than niko

Its much easier for backs to make big meters tbf than a forward as they tend to get the ball deeper and have more space to work in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • The Strapper
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Justwin
  • Jedhead
  • Stix
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Fozz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • lynx000
  • Dazza 92
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.