Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I honestly think that knock on in 2015 really fucked with him, I reckon he would see the dragons as a fresh start, on top of a big pay day.... Who knows we might see him back in Brisbane colours again one day

Back as a bench hooker/utility. That'd be a full circle kinda story.

Didnt know where to put this but how can the titans afford to sign Cartwright

Funny one of you guys brought up Hunt. I got told today his contract includes a lot of clauses. Dragons board is weak as piss - and AGAIN Mary has been given until round 10 otherwise hes out the door. I know i said this last year - and then they re-signed him at round 10 - the team turned to shit. Who knows what might eventuate, they arent great at having a healthy club life and culture.

The weight of expectation the dragons live with is crazy

Storm look like they might be going to punt Munster....thoughts.....

Funny one of you guys brought up Hunt. I got told today his contract includes a lot of clauses. Dragons board is weak as piss - and AGAIN Mary has been given until round 10 otherwise hes out the door. I know i said this last year - and then they re-signed him at round 10 - the team turned to shit. Who knows what might eventuate, they arent great at having a healthy club life and culture.
Most contracts contain lots of clauses....that’s how people work out what the contract is about and what people have to do.....

Sorry couldn’t resist.

He’s contracted until end of 2019 so I can’t see it happening until then, or next year at the earliest.
Courier Mail have a story about him getting punted for off field behaviour.

Yeah I read that, but after losing Cronk, I can’t see them throwing away 2018 out of principle. At least they can plan for 2019 without him if that’s the path they choose.
Oh I agree, they’d be nuts.

The only teams that truly need a half can't afford him (Manly), maybe the Raiders would be an option? They're also struggling cap wise as well. Obviously I'd love him, but I don't see where he fits unless we move Boyd to centre or something.

Munster is as much a half as what GI is. He's an elite fullback though and I'd take him with a look to make him our full time fullback in a couple years.

Salary cap space would be a big issue though

Munster is as much a half as what GI is. He's an elite fullback though and I'd take him with a look to make him our full time fullback in a couple years.

Salary cap space would be a big issue though

To be fair GI did win Dally M five-eighth of the year but you’re right much better at the back

They've publicly denied it, if the Panthers have taught us anything, that means he's gone for sure.

To be fair GI did win Dally M five-eighth of the year but you’re right much better at the back
True but more so relating their halves play being highly dependent on their halves partner controlling literally every other aspect and them chiming in when needed.

I think the teams looking at him will be short at fullback rather than 5/8 and I'd say Munster would be happy with that.

Cows might be a chance given Coote is off contract and from memory he's a Rocky boy??

Comparing the rabble that is Hook’s Panthers to Bellamy’s Storm is about as flawed as you can get IMO.

Why is your name dark blue fam?

What’s sad is it seems I’m the only member (or one of the very few) that donates to BHQ.

1419.gif

ZLbzhmI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • Cavalo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.