Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just like Storm young gun Brodie Croft, Paix has all the physical similarities to Cronk."

Well, that's all it takes then fellas. Tell the scouts to keep an eye out for players that have physical similarities to Smith while they're at it please. Maybe a Sonny Bill too ok.

"Just like Storm young gun Brodie Croft, Paix has all the physical similarities to Cronk."

Well, that's all it takes then fellas. Tell the scouts to keep an eye out for players that have physical similarities to Smith while they're at it please. Maybe a Sonny Bill too ok.
I thought it had been well documented that Cronk and Croft weren't physically gifted as juniors.... why are they suddenly the bench mark???

Or is Paix PWall 2.0

I thought it had been well documented that Cronk and Croft weren't physically gifted as juniors.... why are they suddenly the bench mark???

Or is Paix PWall 2.0

It is because the media have this insane obsession to compare every rookie to some of the best players the game has seen.

e.g.

Ash Taylor is the next Joey Johns (before him Hunt was the next Joey)
TPJ is the next Taumololo
Su'a the next SBW
Moga the next Folau
there was a next Inglis in there somewhere, but i forget who they gave that title to.

It is because the media have this insane obsession to compare every rookie to some of the best players the game has seen.

e.g.

Su'a the next SBW
Moga the next Folau
there was a next Inglis in there somewhere, but i forget who they gave that title to.
Luke Brooks was the next Joey too.
Latrell was/is the next Inglis.

The thing i don't get ... with all these Joey's and Cronk's running around, why is it so hard to find a decent half.

e.g.

Su'a the next SBW
Moga the next Folau
FWIW I thought I was clearly being sarcastic in reference to the media now using Cronk (and to a lesser extent Croft who has less than 10 games) as a barometer despite well documented reports of his shortcomings physically and natural abilities... obviously not

Besides why are they comparing a bronco to those dirty stinking storm players... I want the future broncos superstar to be the next Alfie. Send this Paix packing I say

FWIW I thought I was clearly being sarcastic in reference to the media now using Cronk (and to a lesser extent Croft who has less than 10 games) as a barometer despite well documented reports of his shortcomings physically and natural abilities... obviously not

Besides why are they comparing a bronco to those dirty stinking storm players... I want the future broncos superstar to be the next Alfie. Send this Paix packing I say

I remember an article about ash Taylor being the next alfie. That didn't go to plan either.

I fiknd it hard to get excited about junior halves sometimes, when you hear about them dominating it's always because of their running games or instinctive play...something we already have a wealth of. You don't really hear about the types of halves we actually need right now. I've never seen Paix play, so I can't really comment on what he'll be like. It's just the impression that I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lostboy
  • Culhwch
  • broncotville
  • Ondi
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.