Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a nice dream but if Munster and Smith came with Smith even at 7, what does that mean for Boyd/Milf?

I've heard some theories that Bellamy, Munster and potentially even Smith could come north next year. Smith obviously being a local product and family in the area and wanting to get his kids settled here before they are too old to change schools etc. Potentially playing halfback. He often plays a halfback style role for the storm now when Brandon Smith comes on.

And Alice Eve & Scarlett Johannson will become our head cheerleaders.

Taylor said in a video with Hindy and Johns that he has a bit of hate for Bennet??

Reports in the courier mail that Flegler is attracting the interest of the rest of the NRL clubs.

Of course he is, he is a Bronco. Why don't the Panthers development squad get this much attention?

Gould has told them all they're part of his 15 year plan.

Taylor said in a video with Hindy and Johns that he has a bit of hate for Bennet??
I saw that last night and it surprised me a bit. Bennett could have been an arse and held him to his contract so not sure what he's got to hate about.

On what video?
It was on the Fletch and Hindy segment of the Matty Johns Show. They were asking him questions and one of them said something like, "Do you have any hate for anyone in the game?"
The other one asked, "Wayne Bennett?"
Taylor replied, "A little bit".

It was on the Fletch and Hindy segment of the Matty Johns Show. They were asking him questions and one of them said something like, "Do you have any hate for anyone in the game?"
The other one asked, "Wayne Bennett?"
Taylor replied, "A little bit".

Yeah I just saw it and that wasn't quite what was said.

Fletch: Was it hard to leave the Broncos?
Taylor: Yeah, it was hard.
Hindy: Do you have a message for Wayne Bennett now?
Taylor: Nah, not really.
Fletch: Is there any anger towards him?
Taylor: Yeah, a little bit.

[
Yeah I just saw it and that wasn't quite what was said.

Fletch: Was it hard to leave the Broncos?
Taylor: Yeah, it was hard.
Hindy: Do you have a message for Wayne Bennett now?
Taylor: Nah, not really.
Fletch: Is there any anger there?
Taylor: Yeah, a little bit.

Sorry, my bad - dementia setting in ...

Must admit, did think pass on Scarlett tbh.

What's there not to like? She's gorgeous! And she was in one of my absolute favourite movies of all time - Lost in Translation

Maybe the anger is related to us not offering him enough money to return, Bennett's promise to Taylor when he released him might've been "If you ever want to come back when the 7 jersey opens up, just say the word and we'll match whatever money clubs are throwing at you", and then suddenly the Titans are offering him $1m-$1.2m a season a couple of years later and Wayne's like "yeah.. about that.."

Although in hindsight, $1m a season for Taylor right now looks like a great investment when you see what $800k a season is getting us in Bird & Boyd.

Nothing was stopping him from coming back to the Broncos. All he had to do was accept the offer.

It wasn't the Titans offer but I imagine he would have been making some serious coin here. If he is pissed off because the Broncos refused to throw $1 million at him then **** him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Culhwch
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  • FACTHUNT
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.